Aurora: Vision 3

Home of all Lore.
Alexander310399
Lancer

Postby Alexander310399 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:27 pm

I read another message somewhere that said to watch for even the small things (Perhaps it was the old scholar who said this).
Anyways has anybody else noticed that W100 stopped at 27K players? The previous worlds all went to 58K.
Is this a sign of one item that is changing and going to form the future?

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Brikel wrote:This is getting interesting. I think there will be new worlds where only the top players will be able to enter. Or the worlds will be getting harder and easier to weed out those who aren't on as much. Will have to be very active and agressive or will not be long for those worlds. Where's the bunny slope? Not the one from Monty Python. Yeah. I got your number bunny. Your pic looks cute but look out.

The phrase "bunny slope" is a complete misnomer. Bunnies are intense creatures. You would definitely find the bunny up on the peak, looking down a black diamond. Not holding those little orange handles to ride up the rope ladder.

Anarchos
Lancer

Postby Anarchos » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 pm

To me it sounds like playmesh may be doing a few things.
1.) giving out titles. Possibly though the competitions? Titles that show your prowess at different aspects of the game.
2.) encouraging players from old worlds to leave and join newer worlds, there by increasing the competition level in the newer worlds.
3.) possibly make it easier to play multiple worlds without failing at one due to activity level.

I could be completely wrong but that's what in getting from it.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Alexander310399 wrote:I read another message somewhere that said to watch for even the small things (Perhaps it was the old scholar who said this).
Anyways has anybody else noticed that W100 stopped at 27K players? The previous worlds all went to 58K.
Is this a sign of one item that is changing and going to form the future?

World 100 was only open for so long then closed off. That is the number of players who made it in before it closed....I believe.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Plus, the old worlds are full of players who just grow because there are no other players. Most moved on from the old worlds and those left just keep adding cities without having to fight for them. Make the barbs attack and all of a sudden those luscious barbs are looking mighty deadly and dark.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Do I get my 3 internets?

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Considering both your answers were wrong I'd say no
Completion is still fierce in the older worlds. And the last few worlds have had population limits of 30k.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Dang. I could have used extra internets.

MidevilMonk
Knight

Postby MidevilMonk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:02 pm

burford_bunny wrote:Bunnies are intense creatures.

Case in point look up the Rabbit of Caerbannog!

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Thank you Burford! I have the puzzle! Valor is separating the weak from the strong by building new worlds for the strong only, are getting rid of most or all barbarians, and will have world termination.

Return to “Lore”