Where's Quiddlebog?

Home of all Lore.
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Mistake

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:01 pm

*PwnLaw* read vision 4 and answer me please.

colpepper
Lancer

Postby colpepper » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 am

burford_bunny wrote:Good point KMT! You need to update Valor to the latest version to find the scrolls. And a salute to you for holding true to the spirit of Valor. World domination is definitely what we are all about. Lore is here for those who want to get a sneak peek into the manifold ways we'll all be fighting and capping enemy cities in the future.

How do you update if you skippped it when it was first released?

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:47 am

colpepper wrote:How do you update if you skippped it when it was first released?

You can go to the app store and search for Valor HD. Instead of the "Free" button that you push to download the app, it should say "Update." Download the update, and you're set! Version 2.1.5 or higher has Quiddlebog and Valahand lore.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Ok. Too funny not to mention. In W73, I found Quiddlebog's lore #1 twice in the same city. And lore #2 five times in a second city. Just found it humorous. 5 times same scroll

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Fire820 wrote:Ok. Too funny not to mention. In W73, I found Quiddlebog's lore #1 twice in the same city. And lore #2 five times in a second city. Just found it humorous. 5 times same scroll

Quiddlebog is a very careful scholar. He likes to leave records in duplicate and triplicate (and even quintiplicate) to make absolutely sure his message will never be lost. :)

Return to “Lore”