Where's Quiddlebog?

Home of all Lore.
burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Toddo wrote:World 95 and yes scouts to barbarian citys

You should try asking your neighbors or guild members to see if they have found any scrolls. If they have, they can give you coordinates for which cities to scout.

But it is strange that you haven't been able to find the first scroll on your own. If you keep trying and nothing happens, you should submit a support request.

Good luck!
burford bunny

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Maybe he did not download last updates.
I did not and i am not finding scrolls. But it's ok, i want to play valor, i want to fight and to cap enemies cities. I really don't like this Lore stuff :)

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 pm

KMT wrote:Maybe he did not download last updates.
I did not and i am not finding scrolls. But it's ok, i want to play valor, i want to fight and to cap enemies cities. I really don't like this Lore stuff :)

Good point KMT! You need to update Valor to the latest version to find the scrolls. And a salute to you for holding true to the spirit of Valor. World domination is definitely what we are all about. Lore is here for those who want to get a sneak peek into the manifold ways we'll all be fighting and capping enemy cities in the future.

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:29 am

Im guessing this isnt for android....right?

BlackDog666
Lancer

Postby BlackDog666 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 am

I accidentally deleted all the messages saying that I had found all 6 locations! I hope this won't mean I have to start again! Can someone from PlaytMesh please confirm that my searches have not all been in vain?

Toddo
Lancer

Postby Toddo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Found all 6

Toddo
Lancer

Postby Toddo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Are the barbarians rising up in this new challenge ?

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:46 pm

I heard ppl will be put in different worlds bc of lores. I found 4 and read the other two. Tournament of champions. Wtf PM better not cut our worlds down. I'm hoping barbarians will have troops also and grow their cities faster

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:22 pm

BlackDog666 wrote:I accidentally deleted all the messages saying that I had found all 6 locations! I hope this won't mean I have to start again! Can someone from PlaytMesh please confirm that my searches have not all been in vain?

Unfortunately, the lore cannot be retrieved after you have deleted the report. If you have not yet read the 6th scroll (as in, clicked on the lore button in the report), then you can find it again by scouting until you find another location. If you have already read the 6th scroll, the only thing you can do is start your search again in a new world. We know this is not an ideal situation--in the future we hope to create an in-game lore repository, so that when you find pieces like these they will be automatically saved for you to read at your leisure. But until then, lore is like your cities in Valor: hard won, and if lost, lost for good.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Aethlstan wrote:Im guessing this isnt for android....right?

Sadly, no. But we would like to get android in on the fun as soon as possible!

Return to “Lore”