Aurora: Vision 4

Home of all Lore.
Meiwyn
Lancer

Postby Meiwyn » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Of course no one person is really ever a victor in valor. It is a team that succeeds. Teamwork is critical for success. So rewards should be for teams not individuals.

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:56 pm

I think it really has to do with the winner of a world and the leader.

People with KST are those with Valor. Doesn't matter if it is KSA or KSD - but you need to be battlehardened to have valor.

Those who lead into battle because people want them to lead - they are the true winners regardless if they win or loose the world they are playing. Without them - there would be no Valor for anyone.

After a world is basically won - the world shifts and logics change. Later after even more enemies are killed - the world enters its third and final stage. In the second and third comes the opulence. It can be argued that there is a stage 4 that is even more barb and inactivity hunting than in late stage 2 and in stage 3.

Worms is decay - but with decay also comes a new beginning. The three in the forest that is rotten - is actually the tree that is most full of life. So the worms are both endings and beginnings.

To understand these - one must read all the visions as one. In addition you need experience on the phases of the worlds in Valor - they are pretty much the same in every world.

Read the vision altogether - and think of Valor today as well.

Thank you PM for these.

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Meiwyn wrote:Of course no one person is really ever a victor in valor. It is a team that succeeds. Teamwork is critical for success. So rewards should be for teams not individuals.

Without teamwork you are destined to die fast. You need good teamwork, good communication and you need good leadership to win. If a guild lacks either of them - they will almost every time loose.

You need the leaders and the teamplayers. And of course - both should be rewarded. If they are - it would also be more cut throat who was allowed to stay in a guild - those barb hunters would be kicked

Hofer
Lancer

Postby Hofer » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:04 pm

I think that all the current worlds are going to be destroyed or some major force like a unbeatable god player or something will be injected into each old world that will kill off all people who remain in it. In the new worlds there likely be some penalty for inactivity or something. When you declare war on another guild there could be a quest that yields large sums of gold for victory for you and your guild. Spoils could be divided by what rank each member holds. In any instance I feel like there is going to be the destruction or something of that sort to all the old worlds with some new big competitions and quests in the new worlds that will force higher levels of team organization and involvement.

Longhaul
Lancer

Postby Longhaul » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:49 am

I have pondered these visions long and deep and in them I see a kernel of hard truth that lies itself deep in the core of all whom seek to discover the meaning of these visions

And that truth is

that we have no life

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:42 am

All I see is that these stories are constructed in order us to keep these forums alive ;-p

And it's a success!!! I think PWN is LOLing..

But I'll put another brick in the wall: my thinking is that Playmesh will edict rules to find the final winner of several ancient worlds (player and/or a guild?), in order to be able to end these worlds...

And maybe they'll open a new world where all these "winners" and only them will be allowed to enter...

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:44 am

Just a question: I remarked that all my posts were never answered by Playmesh people...

Am I nearly right with my predictions, or am I too much false to be annoted (dumb ideas?)...

Gummiebear51
Lancer

Postby Gummiebear51 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:41 am

Pippin: Gandalf, forgive me.
Gandalf: Look at me. What did you see?
Pippin: A tree. There was a white tree in a courtyard of stone. It was dead. The city was burning.
Gandalf: Minas Tirith? Is that what you saw?
Pippin: I saw... I saw him. I can hear his voice in my head.
Gandalf: What did you tell him? Speak!
Pippin: He asked me my name. I didn't answer. He hurt me.
Gandalf: What did you tell him about Frodo and the Ring?
[scene cuts to later]
Gandalf: There was no lie in Pippin's eyes. A fool... but an honest fool, he remains. He told Sauron nothing of the Ring. We've been strangely fortunate. Pippin saw in the Palantir a glimpse of the enemy's plan. Sauron moves to strike Minas Tirith.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:36 am

MyName999 wrote:Just a question: I remarked that all my posts were never answered by Playmesh people...

Am I nearly right with my predictions, or am I too much false to be annoted (dumb ideas?)...

It is true that we have been quiet of late on the vision threads in general. We are being very careful not to leak any information. Pwnlaw's running some high stakes wagers on these predictions, and any reaction we have to players' comments could tip our hand...

Are you "nearly right?" Only time will tell. Or perhaps Aurora, if you listen carefully. On our side, let's just say your thoughts are interesting to us.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:56 pm

LordYeldarb wrote:Good old Wikipedia suggests that worms can be a symbol for renewal. It may not be that the worlds will end, but perhaps after a winner is declared, the world will reopen once again for players who joined to late to be a part of it. This is supported by the chasm in the earth, or in other words, the world opening up, killing the armies and crowning a king! Looking at lore, it appears this king will rule over the barbs who worship him (at the cost of their daily labours). Now a barb-king in the new world would be cool. Not an AI, but not with limitless powers either.

Of course, if we want the alternate interpretation of seers as suggested above, worms derives from wyrms, an ancient form of dragons associated to the world tree of what I believe are Viking origins. Since playmesh loves when we bring up dragons in association to this game, it could be said that this vision of the vision allows for multidimensional play with chasms, and sky-like pillars where red, fiery death meets your army and you test your metal so-to-speak. Perhaps the scholar bears an egg?

All I can say is keep dreaming Aurora!

I said the same thing. About the dragons. It was in vision 2 or 3.

Return to “Lore”