Quiddlebog and Valahand: Predictions!

Home of all Lore.
burford_bunny

Quiddlebog and Valahand: Predictions!

Postby burford_bunny » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Aurora sees only part of the picture. To know the whole, you must look to others as well.

Quiddlebog unearths knowledge from the past. Valahand shapes the future with his sword. Each of their stories foreshadows a new feature in addition to the ones hidden in Aurora’s visions.

To find Quiddlebog’s scrolls, send Scouts to barbarian cities. To read Valahand’s dispatches, conquer barbarian cities.

And then let the predictions begin!

***Edit***

With the release of Trial by Sword, the Quiddlebog and Valahand quests are now ended. You can now read all of Quiddlebog's scrolls and Valahand's dispatches on the Lore wiki.

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Is the an update required to get the valahand content? Have conquered 3 barbarian cities so far, and nothing. Which is fine, but concerned I may not be meeting criteria.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm

ThatValorPlayer wrote:Is the an update required to get the valahand content? Have conquered 3 barbarian cities so far, and nothing. Which is fine, but concerned I may not be meeting criteria.

Valahand content will be released today. Had to get the forum post up to get the process in motion. If you were able to find the Quiddlebog scrolls, you'll be able to read the Valahand dispatches.

But props for conquering 3 barb cities in the space of an hour and a half.

Hofer
Lancer

Postby Hofer » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 pm

I had that pop up but had to ignor due to attacks and dodging how can I access it

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Valahand lore is now live.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Hofer wrote:I had that pop up but had to ignor due to attacks and dodging how can I access it

Conquer a barb city. Then check your conquer report to find a lore popup. And good luck fending off your own invaders!

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Valahand has the biggest reveal of all the Lore. It has the key feature for the upcoming revamp -- the one that will change everything.

Deedle
Lancer

Postby Deedle » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Would this lore mean anything in terms of game play and/or gold ? I won't waste a scholar on a barb just to see new features.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Deedle wrote:Would this lore mean anything in terms of game play and/or gold ? I won't waste a scholar on a barb just to see new features.

Knowledge will be it's own reward. Some people may value knowledge lower than others. :D

Pidge
Lancer

Postby Pidge » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:22 pm

We have to waste scholars on barbs now? Don't you people know this is war?

Return to “Lore”