Quiddlebog and Valahand: Predictions!

Home of all Lore.
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Well, I started in W31, Erith, and I lived on that world for 9 months before getting grounded for 3. Then after, I continued my journey to enrich my mind and become a better player and veteran. I play now in Worlds 100 and 103.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:08 pm

I agree. If you don't want to cap barbs or don't care about lore, then don't even visit the lore forums. Don't talk about them. Don't worry about them. Delete them in your reports. Do whatever else. But don't come here and complain about them. Lore is here for the ones who are interested in sneak peeks into Valor. Or for those who are just interested in the section in general and it's purpose. Like Pwn said, "Knowledge is it's own reward." So, if you don't care, fine. Not hurting anyone's feelings. But don't come here, gripe and complain about it, and perhaps dissuade someone. And that goes for the whole Lore section. Not just Valahand's thread.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Fire820 wrote:I agree. If you don't want to cap barbs or don't care about lore, then don't even visit the lore forums. Don't talk about them. Don't worry about them. Delete them in your reports. Do whatever else. But don't come here and complain about them. Lore is here for the ones who are interested in sneak peeks into Valor. Or for those who are just interested in the section in general and it's purpose. Like Pwn said, "Knowledge is it's own reward." So, if you don't care, fine. Not hurting anyone's feelings. But don't come here, gripe and complain about it, and perhaps dissuade someone. And that goes for the whole Lore section. Not just Valahand's thread.

You stole the words right out of my mouth. You are wise and so is Pwn.

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 pm

I now have 6 barbs conquered ATM but I'm not updating attacking cities till I know the content is there..
Can we please have confirmation when it is in? Thanks in advanced. :)

Filthysnotrag
Knight

Postby Filthysnotrag » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:25 pm

destro31 wrote:i agree with that. the only problem i face is the lack of scholars and how important they are in this part of the war. besides that there is also the time it takes to make a barb city a good attack/defense city to even be useful.

Just captured a barb city in 99 with level 19 city hall and similar levels on production buildings. Seemed like a good start to me. Also makes me suspect the barbs are up to something. Also noticed a 9000+ point barb city not too far away from me. My scouts got destroyed trying to peek inside.

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Ok, capped a few. Confirmation that lore is in. :)

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:47 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:You stole the words right out of my mouth. You are wise and so is Pwn.

Thank you. I had to vent some from the day and figured if vent here. Lol

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Do u have to find the 6th scroll to find Valahand

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Poppie wrote:Do u have to find the 6th scroll to find Valahand

Nope. Separate quests. You can potentially find both types of scroll in a single attack though.

PROSGEE
Lancer

Postby PROSGEE » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 pm

PWNLAW what worlds are these lore scrolls & such able to be collected on?

Also I heard u have to get the latest game update to get them but I also heard the latest update is very unstable so I haven't updated game yet.

Return to “Lore”