Quiddlebog and Valahand: Predictions!

Home of all Lore.
PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:51 pm

PROSGEE wrote:PWNLAW what worlds are these lore scrolls & such able to be collected on?

Also I heard u have to get the latest game update to get them but I also heard the latest update is very unstable so I haven't updated game yet.

All worlds. Need 2.1.5. The "build" wasn't unstable, the meltdown of Amazon servers was why there was significantly high error rate on launch.

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:12 am

6/6.
Looks to me like it could lead to some kind of afterlife perhaps.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:30 am

Specially for you, burford_bunny, and just to laugh, seach on Google images witgh these keywords: "valahand lore".

Look at first pict ;-)

colpepper
Lancer

Postby colpepper » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:03 am

How do you get the update if you skipped the update when it first came out?

Dels
Lancer

Postby Dels » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:52 am

MyName999 wrote:Specially for you, burford_bunny, and just to laugh, seach on Google images witgh these keywords: "valahand lore".

Look at first pict ;-)

Genius, made me laugh. Thank you, greatly needed

Law
Knight

Postby Law » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:00 am

So, new worlds you can only farm and not conquer barbs. Makes for a much more active world definitely. No slow build up to the power list just by taking barbs and building up their cities.

SiRob
Lancer

Postby SiRob » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:58 am

Will lore be available on Android?

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:15 am

SiRob wrote:Will lore be available on Android?

Yes, is it available yet? An update was released today for Android, but I didn't see anything in the notes about lore. (Or being able to tab cities, grrrr)

jimbilbro@hotmail.com
Lancer

It's good you're always looking to improve the game but...

Postby jimbilbro@hotmail.com » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:19 am

Every time an update comes out, it seems to come equipped with crashes that increase exponentially until I'm finally locked out for several days. May I suggest that eliminating crashes should take priority over fiddling with the GUI, etc.? As I'm sure you know, getting locked out for days on end can be fatal in a war situation, leave alone the sheer aggravation and the way it detracts from being able to make worthy contributions to one's guild.

Law
Knight

Postby Law » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:05 am

Hmmm. Methinks that if thou cannot read the head of the thread, then even a perfect game will still leave you dead!

Go to bugs, complaints, suggestions or somewhere appropriate to complain please. This game rarely crashes for me and I'm on it way too much. Playmesh has said here, here is a free game you can spend money on if you want. And the response from some is that you aren't getting your money's worth. Well duh! It's free! You want a better product (I have zero complaints, well one) then chip a few bucks to them every now and again. As for my complaint ... It doesn't belong here so it won't be put here.

Return to “Lore”