Quiddlebog and Valahand: Predictions!

Home of all Lore.
burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:51 am

MyName999 wrote:Specially for you, burford_bunny, and just to laugh, seach on Google images witgh these keywords: "valahand lore".

Look at first pict ;-)

Our esteemed general would not like having his name associated with such a harmless and fluffy-looking creature. Fortunately for him, burford_bunny has a spirit of steel. And anyone who knows Valahand knows that, to him, the spirit is the only thing that counts.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:15 pm

jimbilbro@hotmail.com wrote:Every time an update comes out, it seems to come equipped with crashes that increase exponentially until I'm finally locked out for several days. May I suggest that eliminating crashes should take priority over fiddling with the GUI, etc.? As I'm sure you know, getting locked out for days on end can be fatal in a war situation, leave alone the sheer aggravation and the way it detracts from being able to make worthy contributions to one's guild.

Your experience is in a very small minority, which is why it doesn't hit a higher level of prioritization. I hope you've sent in a support ticket so we can log the issue (since it is relatively uncommon, it can be hard for us to track down without good player side reporting). If I have an error that is hitting any significant group of players (over ~3-4%) I generally prioritize it for fixing before the next patch.

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Law wrote:So, new worlds you can only farm and not conquer barbs. Makes for a much more active world definitely. No slow build up to the power list just by taking barbs and building up their cities.

Yes - that would be really neat and also what I read out of it

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:57 pm

I like the place you have put these with that message. I mean - I hate that I take barbs just to find those scrolls....but I like it that those players who take many barbs - they will receive the story. Nice twitch

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:01 pm

jimbilbro@hotmail.com wrote:Good on you that you chose a platform uniquely suited for the game, buddy! I'm sure it took talent. I stand by my comment. I am not the only one to note that the bugs in the game have more characteristics of features. Fix the game before you fiddle with it.

Valor for sure has its glitches - but not that many by now! There were many many more glitches 2 years ago - and 1 year ago. Lots of bugs has been fixed. In my experience - usually when some people (and not all or a vast majority) are locked out of the game it is due to an action by the player - not the game itself that locks people out.

Again - in my experience

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:29 am

All these scrolls only came from conquering real barb cities.

Only those that were barb cities when the world opened gave a scroll.

PM staff: If you want me to elaborate on where I found scrolls and where I didn't (in case it was not as intended) then message me. I am in w100 watching the battle ;-)

I think / hope that in the next big update it will not be possible to take the cities that were barbs from the beginning. Only player cities can be capped.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:50 am

Valahand's messages hold the final piece. Aurora got us thinking. Quiddlebog elaborated some. Valahand fills in details. Valahand is the final clue.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:27 am

Jimbilbro: wrong website...
You should post it on Microsoft.com

:-D

Asplundh
Knight

Postby Asplundh » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 am

Some people cannot see the forest because the trees get in their way. One more Testament to find and I suspect it will be as bloody as the first five!

Asplundh
Knight

Postby Asplundh » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:47 pm

"I see," said the Blind Man, "for a barbarian city that was once a player city has not truly degenerated into a barbarian city!"

Return to “Lore”