All 6 lore's

Postby Madhouse » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 am

I found all six lore's.
What now?

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:37 am

Madhouse wrote:I found all six lore's.
What now?

Welcome sir! Now you proceed to this thread and make predictions about what new feature(s) will be hitting Valor in the upcoming revamp. Your scrolls/dispatches give you clues about what those features will be. Now it is for you to discuss with other players what they mean.

Cheers!
burford_bunny

Giggling
Lancer

Postby Giggling » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:17 am

Hi, miss bunny, I found 6 lores too, but I didn't cap the barbs, one barbs even got score no.2 and scroll no.6, I am confused. So I am capping the last scroll barb, and other scroll barbs are left untouched. My questions are many about this lore thing. I read a lot about it here, but I still don't understand it well.

1. We must cap all scrolls barbs?
2. Some lore barbs were found a few days ago, it's still not too late to cap them? Lores don't move around right?
3. Only capping the 6th scroll barb is ok?
4. How to solve the problem one barb has 2 different scrolls?
5. It is said we could find a or some new features, it is just a glorious thing or really useful for your future wars and development? For example, I found 6 lores and figure out future's new features, that's all? I can tell my members, oh, I am great, I know in the next a few months what valor's team will bring to us, like blah blah.... That's all? Or it will give me some benefite to use in the war or development? It only effect to me or the whole guild?
6. For those players who have no interests about lore thing, their games will be different? We got lores will have advantages?

Thanks.

Giggling
Lancer

Postby Giggling » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:12 am

Ok, screw it, more than 24 hours past, no one answered my questions. I found 6 scrolls and I capped a max barb, read valahand's message, now, I wanna say forget it.

I am a huge fan of puzzles, reasoning, logic....etc. when I heard of this lore thing first, I was very interested, and cost big time to scout barbs. I really wanna have fun of this lore puzzle. But I am so disappointed. I must say I appreciate staff's effort and time, but unfortunately this lore thing is badly executed. I gratefully dislike the whole concept. Sorry.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Giggling wrote:Ok, screw it, more than 24 hours past, no one answered my questions. I found 6 scrolls and I capped a max barb, read valahand's message, now, I wanna say forget it.

I am a huge fan of puzzles, reasoning, logic....etc. when I heard of this lore thing first, I was very interested, and cost big time to scout barbs. I really wanna have fun of this lore puzzle. But I am so disappointed. I must say I appreciate staff's effort and time, but unfortunately this lore thing is badly executed. I gratefully dislike the whole concept. Sorry.

Hello sir! Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

There are two different lore story lines. There's Quiddlebog's, which I believe you have in full, since you've scouted all 6 scrolls. Valahand's story line is independent of Quiddlebog's. To read Valahand's dispatches, you have to cap barb cities. But they can be any barb cities. They don't have to be the ones where you found Quiddlebog's scrolls.

The lore scrolls do not give any in-game advantage. They are meant for players who are interested in learning more about the worlds they inhabit in Valor and who want to try to guess the new features before they hit release.

It's definitely a sacrifice to take the time and scholars capping barb cities to get to the end of the story line. (If you continue reading Valahand's dispatches, I think you'll find that he's as frustrated with the process as you are). And we understand that you're busy taking over the world with your guild. So please don't let the lore keep you from that.

Happy conquering!
burford_bunny

Return to “Lore”