Sir Cluckles: The Origin Story

Home of all Lore.
Echoember
Lancer

So pigs really can fly?

Postby Echoember » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

LOL......ROFLOL.......tears streaming down my face.....all that waiting and searching....risking my troops..........for a serious deeper meaning sort of stuff......still chuckling..,......great job.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:24 am

Magicmike wrote:If only you spent as much time fixing bugs as you waste on the lore rubbish....
Then the game might be fun too play again
Spend some time fixing all,the crashes that we get on iPad 1 please.....

Thanks for the constructive feedback Mike. We've asked our Loremistress to re-allocate her time from lore writing to debugging. She will need 3-4 years of studying code first, but I'm optimistic we'll see her in action by 2016. I'll keep you posted on her progress. :D

As for iPad 1; it's a hardware constraint. We'll be looking into ways to make the experience better on these older devices, but eventually we'll need to determine whether we want Valor to run on all Apple hardware or continue to evolve. We're currenty committed to making Valor work for the iPad 1 (I own one myself), but eventually we will need to push forward. I've allocated some time later this week to analyze and see what we can do about remedying the issue.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 am

Side note: I deleted Mike's post because it wasn't particularly helpful. I'm less willing to indulge people than PwnLaw is.

Longhaul
Lancer

Postby Longhaul » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:36 am

Ok, I like to think I can put a few words together in an entertaining way, congrats for this one. The most words ever used to say introducing...

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 pm

One question Morrow. Why is Sir Cluckles MOOING? I think you need to remind him that he isn't a cow.

Ayla52
Lancer

Postby Ayla52 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:40 am

Missed a delete there, orlor.

Props again, morrow is still my hero, although the half breed is gaining my respect.

ArdcaoinLord
Lancer

Postby ArdcaoinLord » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:13 am

Me thinks that the picjiken may be used to ship stuff between worlds???

ArdcaoinLord
Lancer

Postby ArdcaoinLord » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:13 am

Its seems this aint so much like lore as the other lores released

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:37 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:One question Morrow. Why is Sir Cluckles MOOING? I think you need to remind him that he isn't a cow.

Sir Cluckles reserves the right to make any sound he so chooses. I am not in the practice of repressing his individuality. Besides, think of his condition. He's a pigicken. He's single. He's a little lost. Every once in a while he just needs to moo.

destro31
Knight

Postby destro31 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:34 pm

can you give us a hint on when the competitions will start and what they will be?

Return to “Lore”