Quark Games Is Under New Ownership

Re: Quark Games Is Under New Ownership

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:12 pm

I say ghosting is the biggest problem for valor just unfair for most players makes the game frustrating when they just ghost you right away in a server and have your off time.

Paradox7
Lancer

Postby Paradox7 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:54 am

Update the Android version. PLEASE!!

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Great feedback so far guys. There has been a lot of great feedback here, of FB, and on Kak.

FYI: I took over this Admin Forum account since this forum is broken right now. I'm in the process of fixing it, but for now I'll speak through this old account.

- WOLF Out...

Sponge
Knight

Postby Sponge » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Personally, I would like to see speed worlds return or alternatively, some kind of new world type that has a shorter duration. The main factor preventing me from playing at the moment is time - it's also the reason I know a lot of other players have quit the game - and it would be nice to be able to play a world for a few hours/days, rather than having to commit for a month or two. Another way of catering to busier players would be to have slower world speeds and/or larger world sizes so players aren't forced to login so often. This would also be great for combating the fact that it is too easy these days for players to hit when the enemy are sleeping, which is in my opinion, one of the biggest issues with the game at the moment aside from obvious bugs and exploits.

Azgr
Lancer

Postby Azgr » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Ben said "All worlds 120 and older are permanently open to the players who were around to play them. This was requested by the community, and the original team hard-coded it into the game. In the future, we can revisit those worlds and make decisions about whether or not to close them. It will be a discussion for the entire community, so look out for that."

Um, there is a good reason for that. There were no closing conditions built into the front end. Some people, myself included, invested money into those worlds and still play them. I would highly discourage any closing of said worlds (pre 120). It is on the server and sitting there. It really isn't costing much that I can see. There still are battles and resistance seen so please keep them open. If anything, larger worlds which could not be won quickly (i.e., academy in 3 days) brought lots of players - thus, more large worlds should be encouraged.

From an improvement perspective - I agree in that if I don't want to spend 50 bucks or have a week off straight up, I just can't compete anymore. A few worlds without gold (or limit it to 10 bucks worth, say), with slower playing conditions might bring back players. Also, we used to have competitions and there is an arena for it.... I loved those.

I wish the new owners best of luck and hope they will make improvements so more would come back and play.

Lordgatz
Lancer

Postby Lordgatz » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:24 pm

The reason I stopped playing in the world nine is because it took way too long to play and make any progress. If the world was sped up that is all parts to say 200% it might attract some of the old players back.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:27 am

My first though would be closing the winning worlds right away or short after I myself have a couple of won worlds that's not closed yet

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:28 am

My first though would be closing the winning worlds right away or short after I myself have a couple of won worlds that's not closed yet

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:53 am

Where to go for SUPPORT?? in game takes you to sign up for a help desk ticket app. WTF?

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 pm

I'm glad to see the game is under new management maybe there will be a future for valor. I feel like leveling the playing field between android and iOS would be a huge step in the right direction. Plus iOS has a couple cool features I'd like to see some day in the future. But 2 valor apps slowing for more than 1 profile needs to be addressed as well
Death2thewicked

Return to “Valor”