Changes in game play?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Wynter09
Lancer

Postby Wynter09 » Wed May 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Have you ever been on a guild that uses chaos? If not, please try it and then you will have a fair comparison . I have tried both and the chaos system is far preferable to me. You still have to plan and be strategic or you will be conquered. Chaos does not change that.

Karl302
Guardian

Postby Karl302 » Wed May 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Chaos was used mainly for people to hide from attacks I'm glad it's gone. Stand and fight. Never used it never would

kgvt
Lancer

Postby kgvt » Wed May 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Any change you make should be communicated. Personally I think the changes were unintentional. What if a test version got put i to production by accident?

Jabuff
Lancer

Postby Jabuff » Wed May 30, 2012 5:28 pm

The point is they shouldn't make a major change like this without notifying us. It is also CLEARLY geared at making us buy a Truce to protect newly capped cities. I agree with what someone else said. At least make it so that we can send support to the city we are attacking so that there will be protection there shortly after we cap the city.

Karl302
Guardian

Postby Karl302 » Wed May 30, 2012 5:31 pm

I've never need chaos to protect a new city. Problem was people were using it for everything. I've scouted a city and when I got my report and started to launch attacks guess what chaos. This has happened more than once.

Jcbtrooper
Lancer

Postby Jcbtrooper » Wed May 30, 2012 5:37 pm

The real problem here is changing in the middle of the game with out notice. It's fine that there isn't chaos anymore (think maybe they want you to buy truce?). but forewarn players first and explain the new rules with a known timeline that you will implement the changes.

Suavejdawg
Lancer

Postby Suavejdawg » Wed May 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Look I don't care either way I very seldom used chaos but I helped with it but Im just asking for an explanation and as you can see there are those here that stand by chaos and others that hate it that is besides the point I am just asking for a clear answer as to why things were changed without proper notafication to its players hell if 1-2 have expressed their dislike to it so much that they are going to leave the game how many feel the same that have not said anything it's just a thought maybe it should have been brought up in a discussion where people had the chance to show support for it or show their dislike to the idea like I said I don't care either way but I have used it more as I would chaos a city i am attacking that way I can control what attacks go to it but other than that I don't use it other than helping a fellow Ally

Return to “General”