Changes to Chaos on Worlds opened on/after June 6th

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Thu May 31, 2012 12:04 am

I give up! Yes chaos is still there 125 attacks on a city would chaos it even after the changes. Your original question was how am I supposed to clear a city with 15 attacks? I responded multiple city attacks. 125 is the limit so you could send 9 cities 15 attacks on each fakes/Real/stagger scholars.

Losi820
Lancer

Postby Losi820 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:07 am

Oncecrazy wrote:I give up! Yes chaos is still there 125 attacks on a city would chaos it even after the changes. Your original question was how am I supposed to clear a city with 15 attacks? I responded multiple city attacks. 125 is the limit so you could send 9 cities 15 attacks on each fakes/Real/stagger scholars.

Haha that would be cool!

LordVulcan
Lancer

Postby LordVulcan » Thu May 31, 2012 12:12 am

Oncecrazy wrote:I give up! Yes chaos is still there 125 attacks on a city would chaos it even after the changes. Your original question was how am I supposed to clear a city with 15 attacks? I responded multiple city attacks. 125 is the limit so you could send 9 cities 15 attacks on each fakes/Real/stagger scholars.

Well as I stated in my last post that I wasn't sure about the 15 attacks. Cuz If it per city then chaos would still have to exist just so the servers don't get overloaded and you just proved my deductive reasoning.

Stuckmojo
Knight

Postby Stuckmojo » Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 am

Someone want to fill these noobs in on why chaos is even in the game?!
It was to help prevent a heavy load on the servers. We crashed it on them sending too many fakes. There was no strategy to it. Because we exploited this glitch it forced them to refine it to prevent us from abusing it. I'll admit it. I helped abuse this strategy. I've got old mail of people calling me a hacker because of it. Now that I've learned to play defense I see how wrong chaos is. Im not sure if this helps in any way just an honest opinion from a guy who has not only relied on chaos heavily in the past but actually exploited it. Believe it or not it was a crazy offensive strategy once upon a time. Lol

iDestroyer
Lancer

Postby iDestroyer » Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 am

I've never liked chaos. Its a frustrating method used by those that cannot strategize how to attack/defend a city. I'm hoping this will bring a more realistic fight rather than the locked out results that currently occur. Players will have to "think" more rather than "call chaos".

With this step toward relistic strategy, I would like to see archers, siege weapons, etc. More battlefield units would be good. The current choice is limitting and boring. Also, to bring a more realistic and strategic approach, why not introduce redistribution of troops? For example, if a city on the frontline is loaded with defence but a counter attack is required, the player should be able to move attack troops to the city and launch the attack from there. Similarly if loaded with attack, they could be moved out and defense loaded. Why does an army built behind the lines have to be permanently based behind the lines. Its not true to battlefield tactics.

I could go on but just glad to see the back of chaos and would like to see additions to help resolve other limitations of the game.

Thanks for a great game!
iDestroyer
W64 Honor and Glory

BigStuM
Lancer

Postby BigStuM » Thu May 31, 2012 12:32 am

You do not take your girlfriend to the movies to see a romcom then halfway through it a cartoon comes on.

I have put a lot of time and money into w43, which was selected in advance for that particular set of variables. To move the goalposts mid term is regrettable.

Any major changes to gameplay should be introduced gradually within new worlds to allow current worlds to finish as they have begun. This will also be a direct measure for Playmesh as to its popularity versus cash income.

The premature and unannounced introduction of this fix was very very unfortunate and has not gone down well with most members.

Hezton
Lancer

Postby Hezton » Thu May 31, 2012 12:36 am

I have a simple request. Just leave previouse worlds that have the tradition 40 waves till chaos. And allowing 25 commanders per city. And allowing a player to send as many attacks as it take to reach chaos, just like before.
If you want to make YOUR perfect Of what the game should be like, on new world simply don't allow chaos till 125 attacks or whatever. And I'm sure all these compaints will go away and people will stop rating the app badly. So far you've made no compromise for players that use chaos as a vital strategy. You won't get far, with what your currently doing. So please take this is to consideration and implement it instead.

-Cheers

LordVulcan
Lancer

Postby LordVulcan » Thu May 31, 2012 12:52 am

Oncecrazy I was right you can only send 15 attacks TOTAL at one city, not 15 from each city. I just tested it out, I did an attack from a different city and at 15 you reached your limit. So I stand corrected this sucks donkey *****. How am I suppose to take havely fortified cities if I can only use a fraction of the cities that I own. Oh and who ever wants to be the smart one, it's 30 attacks per guild on a city. Can I please have chaos back? Or increase this attack cap. At least then I can take the cities that I want no matter what.......... And not this BS.
It will be so easy to defend now lol,for the smart ppl it will just become defense wars haha. Oh wait an excuse to quit this game. Ah that will free up like 3-4 hours a day lol

StampX
Lancer

Postby StampX » Thu May 31, 2012 1:02 am

No the 15 attacks per person per city is BS!! Gtfo...I just wanted to hit someone attacking a guild mate and only 15 attacks? I called them all back. It's not enough and never will be enough. I want to land 40 full cities. I bet he woulda moved out of the way. Leaving native troops, allowing me to conquer from short range. Bad bad bad. I'm a little upset...I feel...nerd rage building up....ahhhh!! Come on guys some of us don't have time to wait for guild mates to approve and assist. And idc what anyone says it lousy lousy lousy. LMFAO!! Game apps bring the best out in us. This is my last world anyway. It's summer time and other things to do. Good Luck and be safe everyone. I hope the kinks get worked out. For every disadvantage or advantage there will always be a way to exploit it.

LordVulcan
Lancer

Postby LordVulcan » Thu May 31, 2012 1:07 am

Well said mate.

Return to “General”