Changes to Chaos on Worlds opened on/after June 6th

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Howlety
Lancer

Postby Howlety » Thu May 31, 2012 10:22 am

If chaos is gone then so has long range attacks, the only way to change that is for your excess troop that hit after you have capped to end up staying as support for your new city, however 15 attacks only is so lame, wheres the subtly, you can't now send fake clearing and fake scholar trains along with real attacks, it's just going to be brute force, batter batter..,as for chaos support it will just be replaced with your guild over capping you instead of yourself.

Jmav
Lancer

Postby Jmav » Thu May 31, 2012 10:28 am

15 attacks? Come on play mesh. I can't play until this is gone. I guess I put up the
Phone until June 6th. But then you risk the chance that I realize there are a million other things I could be doing with my time and then I don't come back. I don't care about chaos now, but the 15 attack limit is KILLING the game.

Aristophacles
Lancer

Postby Aristophacles » Thu May 31, 2012 10:28 am

I applaud the change. I too have used chaos in both offensive and defensive tactics, but feel it is ridiculous.

On a side note. Why can we not have an all outgoing attacks like we have incoming on the portal screen? (with aurora's blessing of course)

Aristophacles
Lancer

Postby Aristophacles » Thu May 31, 2012 10:30 am

How about make it that we can convert attacks into support once we conquer. I have always thought it pretty crazy that my own troops will attack, plunder, and possible even conquer a city that is already mine.

PrincessCromer
Lancer

Postby PrincessCromer » Thu May 31, 2012 10:51 am

Come on Playmesh. Ya don't change the rules in the middle of a game. Your not the only one this change impacts. The change is not realistic. I dont mind if chaos goes away completely, if it means you could send 100 cities or more at someone (more realistic). This change impacts your paying customers, who your ticking off. Get rid of chaos if ya want, but do it in future worlds, not worlds already under way. Some people have spent a lot of time and money on this game. If this change effects current worlds being played, I fear you will lose a lot of very angry people. Trust me big $ people are already talking about quitting.

Additionally, Stop trying to fix things that don't need fixed or giving us stuff we dont need and work on fixing things like lagging and crashing.

Moreover, TELL US HOW WORLDS END!!!!!!!!!

LuckylukeQC
Lancer

Postby LuckylukeQC » Thu May 31, 2012 10:53 am

I like the idea of troops supporting after conquering the city or at least send support to anyone. But 15 attack total to a city per player is way unfair. I could live with a max of 5 outgoing attack per city. But if you want a city fully loaded of support, how can you take it. You need to ask guild to all sent attack to same city. 3 players could match their 15 attack to make it 45. But I still think 15 is too low.

damon127
Lancer

Postby damon127 » Thu May 31, 2012 10:59 am

Good I hated chaos ever since it was used on me by a guild that my guild was allies.

Metzo
Lancer

Chaos

Postby Metzo » Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 am

Id like to suggest some added diplomacy (like support to allies) , Perhaps a way for the "farmers" to enjoy the worlds with the warriors (maybe barbarian only diplomacy)
I'd like to see the barbarians start attacking us, and I'd like to see scouts have a better purpose ( say camped 10 fields away and report troops in route)

At being said, for the sake of your servers, you will have to have some limit, and we the players will find a way to exploit it

Increase our farms, let us build defenses that don't require food (traps) and give us a few 4,4 worlds
And keep your chaos

RockNRoll
Knight

Postby RockNRoll » Thu May 31, 2012 11:28 am

I'm ok with harder chaos, but you need to up the limit of attacks on a city to at least 20. 15 doesn't cut it and if it becomes too irritating to play, I'm out

BigStuM
Lancer

Postby BigStuM » Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Haven't played at all today. Why bother. 15 attacks?

Where is the sense in building huge clusters of cities, investing time and money, building a guild empire and having major unannounced changes imposed on a loyal bunch of cash contributors who deserve better.

W43, #2 player, 3m point player on the verge of abandoning. Believe that

Return to “General”