Got cheated for 100 gold

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Malcolm Lay
Lancer

Got cheated for 100 gold

Postby Malcolm Lay » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:44 am

hi i just bought a speed-up for 100 gold but it couldn't connect, so I did it again. This time the first one came through aswell so I had bought two . The one used automaticly to what I'd bought it for and the other I thought was saved because it told me I owned one. Then ten seconds later it was gone. i didn't use it , but my gold had gone down by 200 so I definitely bought two.
Regards
Malcolm Lay or ingame: Golak
I play in 4 worlds

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 am

Please contact the support team and they will be able to get you back that 100 gold.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Malcolm Lay wrote:hi i just bought a speed-up for 100 gold but it couldn't connect, so I did it again. This time the first one came through aswell so I had bought two . The one used automaticly to what I'd bought it for and the other I thought was saved because it told me I owned one. Then ten seconds later it was gone. i didn't use it , but my gold had gone down by 200 so I definitely bought two.
Regards
Malcolm Lay or ingame: Golak
I play in 4 worlds

Any time something like this happens, immediately send a report ticket. Sometimes stuff like this happens given the vagaries of the interwebs and we want to make sure people are compensated when it does.

Return to “General”