Mail in valor

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Mordaq
Lancer

Mail in valor

Postby Mordaq » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:39 am

Hey guys, does anybody have this same problem. I can not send mail in valor anymore. The last 8 hours it says valor is updating ...

Help

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:58 am

Mordaq wrote:Hey guys, does anybody have this same problem. I can not send mail in valor anymore. The last 8 hours it says valor is updating ...

Help

Completely close the application (as in cancel the process on your phone). That should resolve the issue. Game is up and running right now.

Getting ready for the 2.0 release tomorrow. :D

elchemor
Lancer

Postby elchemor » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:04 am

i did that, once i reopened the application, i found 20 new messages, showing only the subject with an empty body (i think this was for everytime the user trying to send and receiving an error), but still cant send any message !

Mordaq
Lancer

Postby Mordaq » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 am

I did it , same issue found empty messages but cant send anything....
Still saying updating valor , i contacted some guys by chat , they have the same issue !

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 am

Mordaq wrote:I did it , same issue found empty messages but cant send anything....
Still saying updating valor , i contacted some guys by chat , they have the same issue !

Have all of them submit support tickets. It'll be looked at as soon as our support guy wakes up in the morning.

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:28 am

Is it plate or chain mail?

Hiarum
Lancer

Postby Hiarum » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:02 am

I have the same problem and just posted in the forum without seeing this one. I will completely close the app, but I think I already did it. I'll see if it helps.

Return to “General”