Fed up and will be deleting Valor

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Hrog
Lancer

Fed up and will be deleting Valor

Postby Hrog » Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Been playing a few months, minding my ow business. Took over a number of barbarian cities. Actually spent a few real $ on the game.

Now getting my ass kicked by another player who will not respond.

I'm fed up. Guilds are worthless. Really recommend you do not spend any real $ on this product.

Will be deleting the game shortly and will probably avoid games by this developer.

Guess this explains why there are so many abandoned cities in my world.

Naita
Knight

Postby Naita » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:12 am

Suggest you find a better guild ... What world are you in ?

Luthilyas
Lancer

Postby Luthilyas » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:26 am

Looks like you don't know what this game is about: it's about world domination! Nobody minds their own business - or they will be eaten up. It is imperative that you find a strong guild at the very beginning, and from there you start expanding. The crown's of the guild forge alliances with other guilds, some guilds become targets and strong guilds fight for supremacy. War starts and every player needs to grow. A player who only minds his own business is therefore an easy target, and if you're not - or in a weak- guild then talking to you isn't necessary cause you will be conquered either way. Sorry, but that's the harsh truth of the game. I suggest you start again in a freshly opened world and become a member in a strong guild to protect you

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 am

Luthilyas wrote:I suggest you start again in a freshly opened world and become a member in a strong guild to protect you

Agreed. I know it can be frustrating but if you treat it as a learning experience, you can take that knowledge into a new World, Guild up and give it another go. As the others have said, finding the right Guild really is the key.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Hrog wrote:Been playing a few months, minding my ow business. Took over a number of barbarian cities. Actually spent a few real $ on the game.

Now getting my ass kicked by another player who will not respond.

I'm fed up. Guilds are worthless. Really recommend you do not spend any real $ on this product.

Will be deleting the game shortly and will probably avoid games by this developer.

Guess this explains why there are so many abandoned cities in my world.

Sorry to hear that friend, but that's really what we're about. People are going to lose everything in this game. There are certainly other games that allow you to play with no risk attached to it. That just isn't us.

We're doubling down on savagery.

Stuckmojo
Knight

Postby Stuckmojo » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:30 pm

And I love it

RockNRoll
Knight

Postby RockNRoll » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 pm

PwnLaw wrote:There are certainly other games that allow you to play with no risk attached to it. That just isn't us.

Like Angry Birds or MyTown? :D

I had the same problem on a couple worlds, Hrog. Bad guilds ruined the experience, so I left those worlds. Fortunately the first guild I ever joined was a great one, like family. If it weren't for them I'd prolly stop playing too but again, you just have to keep trying for the right guild. Or make your own

IdesOfMach
Knight

Postby IdesOfMach » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:37 pm

I... I'm not sure a ragequit is the right solution...

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:29 pm

New players Should be greeted with a surgeon generals warning:

Valor, not for the faint hearted. Players may be attacked unrelentingly and at the most inopportune times. Check with your guild to see if their protection is right for you. Do not operate heavy machinery while playing Valor. Tacking unnessary risks may be beneficial to your health. You may experience mood and behaviorial swings, including but not limited to: panic, lethargy, obsessive compulsive disorder, stealing, backstabbing, and paranoia. No known cure for addiction. New favors released every 3 weeks.

IdesOfMach
Knight

Postby IdesOfMach » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:13 am

And all those attempting to delete the app shall be met by a general surgeon... Someone finish my joke for me.

Return to “General”