Horrible new map in valor 2.0 ?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
ShadowsSil
Lancer

Postby ShadowsSil » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:35 am

Lag time on graphical map is awful and there's too much contrast.

FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 am

What's the improvement???? ...only more laaaaaagggg - PLEASE change it back Playmesh! It is virtually unusable now.

Koogatubac
Lancer

Postby Koogatubac » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:55 am

Valor has got alot worse since these 'updates' the map is terrible, also messages wnt get through. Playmesh has lost alot of original players!!

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Original players? Like me you meen? My friends and I predate Valor, and we're still playing hard. No. 1 in world 2 no. 5 in world 69. I doubt any of these so called original players you speak of even know who Charles Ju is!
General consensus in my guild says the map rocks, the cloud animation is a lot nicer to look at than blank screen while you're map is loading.
One question for Playmesh though.
Do the colours change according to the time or is it just the brightness of my screen adjusting to ambient light?

DonDavid
Lancer

Postby DonDavid » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Game always crashing + amazing horrible map + ne sense competitor = this game get worth with each update. Sorry but its time to get out of valor to me.

I dont think this game get better. Never mind i got some good time before.

Cheers to all.
David.ed, CEO
Hooting, Inc
thehooting.com

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:13 pm

We found a solution that should improve performance for those who were experiencing a slow Map. Do a full restart of the app and give it a go.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:49 pm

It looks amazing. I have looked at yellow for 3 years. I'm a original player in guilds with TheGhost we all really like it. It looks amazing! Update works better today than yesterday.

Jimmyrustler
Lancer

Postby Jimmyrustler » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 am

I said when I tryed 2.0 that the map was horrible!

KingJuan
Lancer

Postby KingJuan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:43 am

I agree, this new map ain't cutting it. It's hard to see my cities and how dominate I am around others...there's just way to much dirt rather then green grass. Itll be better to go back to the original map, or atleast try and fix this new one

Lourenceofchico
Lancer

Postby Lourenceofchico » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 am

I had a lot of problems with the map the first day. It lagged and then froze. I use the map a lot so it was a problem. I said WAS because Valor has responded and it is working perfectly now. I use an iPad so the display is larger of course, but I'm wondering if it's the darkness that people are reacting to. I could see that if you were using a iPhone it could be difficult to see. The graphics I think are fine. It just needs to have the colors lightened a bit.

Thanks PlayMesh for the great job in responding to the lag problem.

Return to “General”