Why is it my fault?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
topgear
Lancer

Why is it my fault?

Postby topgear » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:46 am

Some of your error messages need to be reworded so that they don't make it sound like the issue is mine.

Specifically, stop telling me that I need the power of the internet when I am connected to a perfectly good wifi router with excellent signal strength. Just because a connection got weird along the way doesn't make it my fault.

Likewise, 'You were unable to retrieve data for the new page' is hugely irritating. It should read 'we were unable to get our stuff together, sorry.'

I know that you guys are working hard on the game and trying to resolve bugs as well as developing new features, but please stop the game making it sound like I am doing something wrong every time there's a problem.

Hiarum
Lancer

Postby Hiarum » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 am

I agree. And it is a bit does appointing when offers such as filling warehouses in compensation at given. This is good if you don't have much resources, but when you at starting out in a world or have maxed resources because you have over 500 cities and don't need to use them, warehouse filling is useless.
Be better offering everyone a free instant upgrade per city 5 to 10 gold per hour for these hiccups.
Hiarum

Hiarum
Lancer

Postby Hiarum » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:14 am

Supposed to be "disappointing."

Landazar
Lancer

Postby Landazar » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:24 am

I agree. Kindly fix this issue fast. I'm really getting bored.

DarthInsidious
Knight

Postby DarthInsidious » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:45 am

This is just getting ridiculous. 12 hours of downtime.

Gotta love when all yours wh's are full and u can't do a things about it

BobbyT10
Lancer

Postby BobbyT10 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:25 am

Agreed. Loyal gamers should be compensated for their patience, otherwise many will stop playing.

Return to “General”