#1 in World 76 Leaving

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Drakincorin
Lancer

#1 in World 76 Leaving

Postby Drakincorin » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:54 am

Much as I enjoy the game concept, the impact of lag and the constant need to reinstall and deal with system glitches has made me decide to give the game away.

The straw that broke the camels back was a failed purchase. I paid for the combat medic, checked it was operational, and left it and the armies to deal with 60+ incoming attacks.

Checked the results later and the gold is still gone, but no combat medic. Heaps of extra dead guys as a result.

And so, faced with yet again an hour just to go through 100 + cities getting updates, and with no tools whatsoever to help with the micromanagement of scholarship purchases, build ques and so on, I have decided to leave the game.

Seriously, playmesh, you need to do something to address this - not open new worlds all the time, but fix the system so the game is more than an exercise in account keeping after about 50 cities.

CYA guys - enjoyed playing with most of you, and the idiots were easily annoyed (love and kisses drakkan)

Drakincorin

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:49 am

Sorry to see you go!

I am sure the support team will be looking into that combat medic issue to see what happened.

As for the city management issues it is something we are working on. See http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?4949-PlayMesh-Game-Design-Open-Thread&p=22165&viewfull=1#post22165 for some posts from our game design lead.

BOKDONG
Lancer

Postby BOKDONG » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:36 pm

If the new city mannagement does comes up I hope it is availabble for all words not just on newer worlds.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:45 pm

It will absolutely be available for all worlds.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:42 am

Details and an ETA would be great. It would make a huge difference in my decision to join W100. I can't do both ATM, due to the time factor, and I'm not going to quit the world I'm in, just to play in W100.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 am

Improvements to city management will come in phases. I can let you know the first part of that will hopefully be available in our next version update.

Once that release gets closer I will be able to give a bit more info about what those first phase changes are.

Return to “General”