Vanishing scholarships

General topics and discussion on Valor.
LordBurnsOne
Lancer

Vanishing scholarships

Postby LordBurnsOne » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Today at around 3:30 pst, my academy was finally ready in world 86 (after spending a few bucks on gold to hurry up the building process). I had over 100k of each resoursce so I could get my first scholar ready for destruction. Bought the scholarship, pressed the button to buy a scholar but it wasn't there, said I needed additional scholarships but yet it still took my resources for both.. So I spent a bunch of the quests earnings I had saved up and bought another scholarship and it did the same thing! Said my scholarship count was a big fat zero! Right after this, world 86 kept giving me error messages and wouldn't load for about 15 min, yet all the other worlds I'm in worked just fine. Restarted both valor and my phone to see if they would show up to no avail... Not a very happy valor camper at the moment.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 pm

I do apologize for this happening.

Be sure to contact the support team and they will be able to figure out this scholarship issue for you.

Details to contact then can be found in my signature.

Leekandia
Lancer

Postby Leekandia » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

I think you may need to buy at least 3 scholarships before you get your first scholar.

LordBurnsOne
Lancer

Postby LordBurnsOne » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Sweet, thank you very much!

Return to “General”