Six noob questions.

General topics and discussion on Valor.
cider_steve
Lancer

Six noob questions.

Postby cider_steve » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 am

Hi.

I have six questions. I hope it's ok to post them together ?

1). Why wont the game give me the reward for completing the lvl10 Quarry quest ? It came up with the reward box once the lvl10 building was completed, but when I clicked on it, it said that I couldn't claim that reward and now there is nothing to click on and it still says that my next reward will be when the Quarry is at lvl10..........even though it is at lvl10.

2). When I look at my reports, some have green dots and some brown. What do the different coloured dots signify please ?

3). Near the top of the HUD, there is a bar. I get that you have wood, clay & iron with the amounts next to them. What do the building with a number next to it and the face with numbers displayed as :- XXX/XXX stand for please ?

4). Why do some of the quests have a red star next to them ?

5). How can I build other troops than lancers please ? I get that I need to 'research' them, but have no idea how to do that research.

6). If I get attacked, what happens to my village ? I understand that the attacker can pillage 'X' amount of resource, but can they damage/destroy my buildings..............or worse (gulp!)

Many thanks for advice and sorry for number of questions.

Steve.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:23 am

1) that is a glitch...just upgrade it again and youll be able to get the reward

2)green dots mean that no troops have died, brown dots mean that some troops have died (anywhere from 1 troop to all but 1 troop died), blue dots mean that you scouted the player and only scouts came back, red dot means that all your troops died...

3)building with a number next to it is the warehouse (it tells you the total ammount of each resource you can hold at one tiime)...other building is your farm (its your population count. so it is how much space your buildings and troops take up)

4)im not exactly sure what the red star is for but I think its just a suggestion quest that the game thinks you should go for next

5)to research more troops you need to build a forge.
TO RESEARCH:
-sentries=forge lv2
-beserkers=forge lv3
-scouts=stable lv1
-knights=stable lv5
-guardians=stable lv10 +forge lv 15
-rams=workshop lv1
-ballistas=workshop lv5

6)if you are attacked you can:
a) lose resources
b) lose troops
c) buildings and walls can be destroyed by ballistas and rams
d) city can be conquered by a scholar attack. (when all your cities are conquered you lose...you can start over in that world which means you start from point 0 and have to rebuild everything over again
Hope this helps you out,
MechaStorm

cider_steve
Lancer

Postby cider_steve » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:29 am

That's fantastic. Many thanks for the reply, that is a big help.

Thankyou very much.

Bit scared of having my village destroyed..................:O

Steve.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Yeah no problem

Return to “General”