Newest update

General topics and discussion on Valor.
gemini0019
Lancer

Newest update

Postby gemini0019 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:14 pm

I just did the newest update, with the "sidebar". It is really bad. What's the point of the sidebar? It takes up the entire screen, I have to load my cities, it doesn't bring up the city I'm currently in, and we can just use the portal button.
Also, now I can't even tell what city I'm currently in!!!!! My city names, like many other players, start with a region number. That's all I can see of the city name. Plus it's so tiny now. And what's up with the farm now?? All I see is a few numbers, like 521. What the heck is that? I don't know how many I have or what the max amout is anymore. There was absolutely nothing helpful about this update. Why do you guys keep setting the game back? Who's "bright" idea was it to make everything more difficult? Why can't I push a button to scroll to the next city now????? Why do you mess with the things that aren't a problem and leave the actual problems alone? I really want to go back to the last update. While it was loaded with error messages, at least I knew what was going on and WHERE I AM. I'm trying to be nice about this, watching my language and all, but you make it very difficult. If someone reads this before they do the update- DON'T DO IT! You should really hear the chat room talk about this. Not happy, not happy at all.

Underfoot
Lancer

I figured out the farm number

Postby Underfoot » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:57 pm

The number next to the farm is how much population is left unused. Max population minus buildings minus troops.

I totally agree on the latest version s**ks.

Jonathan7947
Knight

Postby Jonathan7947 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 pm

No it is not fun can change cities constant errors, lag, its just dumb

Hawk45
Knight

Postby Hawk45 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm with you guys, I hate not being able to hit an arrow and go to the next city. The city name is covered up when you open the side bar. Not good not good at all. Please change it back. I'll deal with the errors.

WarriorGod
Lancer

Postby WarriorGod » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Great now it is even more difficult to collect scholarships, we ask for it to be made easier and it is now even more difficult. You missed the boat on this one boys.

gemini0019
Lancer

Postby gemini0019 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:24 pm

But they were sure to make it easier to purchase gold, weren't they!

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Yeah gotta love that giant plus sign where the refresh button used to be.

3kill
Lancer

Postby 3kill » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:31 am

Switch City:
Give me an arrow for next/previous city.
Now, TOTALLY SILLY.

City name and cord :
The colour is not good,
Making it difficult to see.
The logo forum, ranking, gold takes up too much space.
Switch it for resourese.
I buy gold weekly, but really, no need such a big space for that.
No one buy gold daily or see ranking every hour, go forum every few hours.
But we need to see resourese in every city we go.

FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:36 am

We have 3 - 4 very large players talking quitting now. We have heard from Playmesh that they hear us on lag and the difficulty and massive amount of time (i.e. work, not entertainment) to gather scholorships. These two issues need to be addressed. What do you do? Give us an update that actually makes both WORSE. I am SO happy i held off on update - but most in my guild weren't so lucky. They are now VERY upset. Rescind this piece of garbage update Playmesh! Go back to the last version and start over PLEASE.

Return to “General”