Valor 2.1.3 worst version ever

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Hezton
Lancer

Postby Hezton » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Well I upgraded my valor. And now it doesn't even work. I have done a hard start on my phone yet it still does work. I have multiple world I am all of which are in the top 20 rankings in the world and in a war to boot and I cannot access them...the only thing I know to do is remove valor from my phone and reinstall. FYI I will not be happy if I lose my accounts.

Also people have shown me the new layout. I do not like the scroll feature taken out managing 200 cities by clicking portal and then choosing your cities and waiting 1-2 minutes for them to load is impractical I do t have the patents for that. And personally I think you should just make ahoras package as the main layout as it allows easies access for your cities. That or allow it for players with 100+ cities as an achievement. I can guarantee that larger players would thank you for that. Also more competitions would be a plus for sure. But mainly I just want my damn account to work. For reference I am hezton in game. My current accounts are on w49,75, and 89. 100 as well if you account isn't deleted.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 pm

I had to reinstall as well after the patch and my worlds were all still there.

Not that it matters, seeing as I no longer have the time to play this game with a 10 second load into each city.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Speaking from the point of view as someone who has used Aurora's Blessing with a lot of cities, I would NOT support using AB as a primary interface.

Hawk45
Knight

Postby Hawk45 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Please delete this update, I have not found anything I like about it. It makes attacks and city maintance horrible.

Ayaki
Lancer

Postby Ayaki » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:37 pm

If we dont get the scroll arrows back, I will abandon all words and 200+ cities. The game is now unplayable. I just tried to update my cities on one world and it took forever with several clicks to find the next city.

Your interface for multiple cities just went from bad to impossible. Prepare for alot less players, should solve your over loaded server issues.

STAR
Lancer

Postby STAR » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Vanbarta wrote:Woowh. Playmesh is realy trying to get all players quit the game

This is by far the worst update ever.

Error messages flying around with every button pressed
Map causes game to crash

All citynames dont show up in city view they only show the first couple of characters and the rest as dots

Top menu is hard to read due to the gigantic coins and plus sign

Realy removed the scroll button to quickly change your cities
Every time you click the multi-city bar for cities it only shows you like 20. And you have to click the show more button evry time you enter this screen multiple time

Normaly your city population when full showed something like 23000/23000. Now it only shows 0

No difference in attacks quests or forum messages it all shows as a red number.

Everyone i spoke is hoping there was a way to downgrade

This is all very nice if you have 1-10 cities but if you have more it almost become unable to play

Realy instead of all unwanted features they should realy work on game stability

Omg exactly my thoughts. Playmesh you need to fire the genius who came up with these stupid changes. I rather barb out then continue torturing myself.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Maybe we can change the name of this thread to "Petition - Bring Back Valor Classic!

Tasteoftheglory
Lancer

Multi city

Postby Tasteoftheglory » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Why? It looks cool but what is the difference from clicking the new button vs clicking portal? Portal did the same function so why remove the scroll arrows which enables users to scroll quickly as well as scroll in troop building screens.

Like others I hate the food icon and number change. Population limit and usage helps the user gauge the city growth. The new number tells you bery little. Terrible.

On the positive side i like the resource status bar on top with the time and date. Very nice update.

Please give us back our scroll and our old population indicator

Kevlali
Lancer

Postby Kevlali » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Nahh guys i actualy think its alright, htough change was unexpected, graciously accept the change

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Kevlali wrote:Nahh guys i actualy think its alright, htough change was unexpected, graciously accept the change

Huh?

The change was not unexpected - they announced it weeks ago.

Why would we graciously accept a change that essentially ruins the game? I'm sure you're fine managing 3 cities or whatever with these new changes,
but try not to give vague baseless opinions; all it will do is give the impression that these are not issues that need to be fixed.

Return to “General”