Valor 2.1.3 worst version ever

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 am

DonDavid wrote:I think that everyone is agree about this new version is not friendly at all, and pllay the game with this version is a real nightmare, so playmesh guys, lets go take a step back and give us the old version ASAP.

Its very obvious now that you have enough feedback to understand that we do not want that unplaying version.

Thank you

Please continue with the feedback as we are watching. As PwnLaw stated we are going to take all of this feedback to a meeting we have Wednesday morning regarding the new UI.

Pontiacguy
Lancer

Postby Pontiacguy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:00 am

Put back back and front arrow to fast cycle cities.
I think most part of player are used to se total people you can store not some number after some bread

I like new city list and search list but put the arrows back asp it take to much time and click to farm scholarship ,send troops etc
And do that now

Dubs122
Lancer

Postby Dubs122 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:20 am

I tried to new update and after 30 minutes of checking my 150 cities, I wasn't even half way done. I downgraded to the previous version.

1. Top menu bar was too hard to read. I'm color blind but think the issue was the reduced font size.

2. No scroll bar, slows gameplay

3. I like the incoming counter exceeds 99+

4. I like the city search option, although I probably would rarely use it

Teddy08
Lancer

Postby Teddy08 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:29 am

I don't like the new update... Fix it.. ASAP.. Thank you

GTCW
Lancer

Too much work now to play

Postby GTCW » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:51 am

Loosing the arrows to move through cities could be the end of this game. That seems to be the only way to force through mail reports on attacks. Plus it's the only way to do attacks and move through cities that need building or are involved in attacks.

Change this back or I'm done.

Edit: since I can't play anymore then I'll just post about it.
Do you developers actually play this game? If you did you would know that the arrows are essential for so many things, attacks, academy building. So many of us name our cities so that we can move easily throught them in an organized by region fashion.

MFC Plug
Lancer

Postby MFC Plug » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:06 am

Hate the update, at the very least pls restore navigation arrows. This is not fun :-(

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:20 am

That seems to be the only way to force through mail reports on attacks

Yeah with the new patch every time I get a new piece of mail I have to manually refresh by scrolling upwards and releasing to see it. Super frustrating now, along with everything else.

Soul
Lancer

Postby Soul » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:06 am

All what has been said about by other players is so TRUE!
It's a nightmare to change from one city to another.
And wtf, now you can change your city name only if you pay 5 gold?! Giz...i tried to change it cuz i cannot scroll from one city to another and i wanted to put on top of the list those one importants and guess what, i will have to spend ALOT only by doing that! NO WAY!

Biggdohgdadd
Lancer

Postby Biggdohgdadd » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:49 am

This update has made purchasing scholarships even more tedious and time consuming than it already is.
Also makes launching attacks more time consuming.
If not corrected I will be leaving w3 and not joining any new worlds.

Juditha
Lancer

Postby Juditha » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:56 am

first post here
now I can not play valor anymore, if you don't make something to see in wich city you are and make easier to scroll trough cities to see wich troops and scholars are in it is almost not possible to play

Return to “General”