Abuse help?

General topics and discussion on Valor.
SPeteFire
Lancer

Abuse help?

Postby SPeteFire » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 am

Hello,

there is a guy attacking me like 15 times per day , non-stop since few days , destroying all my untis i've been able to create since his last attack. And he doesn't seem he wants to stop attacking.

There's nothing that could prevent someone from attacking the same person X times a day ? I'm completely cornered , unable to do anything that could help me. And alliances doesn't want to invite new players for protection only (such angels...) . There's not a single high-powered player that would accept sacrificing his units for an unknown guy.
The truce last only 24 hours , and cost 50 gold...

it was a pretty fun App. , but right now i just want to delete everything. Any help/suggestions?

DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:24 am

Join a guild an get defence. There is no point coming here and whining. You have to get help yourself from your guild mates and save your own ass. If possible try to talk that guy out of it.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:57 am

SPeteFire wrote:Hello,

there is a guy attacking me like 15 times per day , non-stop since few days , destroying all my untis i've been able to create since his last attack. And he doesn't seem he wants to stop attacking.

There's nothing that could prevent someone from attacking the same person X times a day ? I'm completely cornered , unable to do anything that could help me. And alliances doesn't want to invite new players for protection only (such angels...) . There's not a single high-powered player that would accept sacrificing his units for an unknown guy.
The truce last only 24 hours , and cost 50 gold...

it was a pretty fun App. , but right now i just want to delete everything. Any help/suggestions?

This is one of those aspects about Valor where you love or hate it. The game is designed for deeply strategic play, which means players that don't know the ropes can run into some pretty significant roadblocks. A big part of being effective in the game is joining an active guild that will get your back in times like these. I'm sure that's not the answer you want to hear, but we're not looking to make a game that doesn't have competition at its core.

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:39 am

Lol I find nothing more fun than farming some guy back into the stone age. Dude if you can figure out this is a team game go play FarmVille. W95 was full of FarmVille players.

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:59 am

Since you havent provided enough info abt your situation its hard giving advice...
Is it a reasonable new world? And your'e not in a guild? Then find a guild, go for the ones clsoe to you or the smaller ones as they are more likely to take you in.
If the guy is only farming you then dodge with ur troops until they are many enough to make a difference, use the simulator and you'll find out how big army you need to kill what he usually send. Build up your wall and build defensive units; lancers and sentries. Guards if you can. Make it cost him more n troop loss to farm you than a barb.
Tie up your resources in troops and buildings when you see him attack, you can always cancel once the attack is over if you don't wanna build them.
But most important get in a guild so others can help you defend while rebuilding.

FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Send him a private message and ask "Why are u attacking me?" ;-) ....sorry, couldn't help myself...

Return to “General”