Ultra fast world

General topics and discussion on Valor.
mitchell
Lancer

Ultra fast world

Postby mitchell » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:38 pm

been playing valor for a bit now and just wondering,
have playmesh or anyone thought of an ultra fast world.
like being able to create full army's or 30k city's in a day so months or years of building would take weeks. I know this would play havoc on ones sleep or lack of but just an idea. 😄

bluedragonffx2
Lancer

Postby bluedragonffx2 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Not gonna happen my friend. Your idea is good for the players, but VERY BAD for the "money hoarders". They can only make money out of your impatient and your inclination to be number one. So if they make the world like what your said, then no one would even care to shell out dollars to buy their golds anymore. They'll be broke and close server, and you'll be playing a different game.

bluedragonffx2
Lancer

Postby bluedragonffx2 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:55 pm

PS: money hoarders = game makers or the guy and the girl in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVP7UElmQuI

iovivat
Lancer

Postby iovivat » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:59 pm

I do not completely agree with you guys. At that speed bonuses are also multiplied. So yes, building speed bonuses are of no use, but receiving 50.000 resources per hour or 40.000 still makes a difference, I guess even more reason to have 5 buildings in Que, so when you need to go to the potty, you don't have to worry about your Que being empty before you get back ;) I would very much like to see a world like that. Besides with 102 other worlds now, I reckon the money difference in 1 world is of no consequence.

So Playmesh, can we have a super fast world? With for example speed x10? That would really be cool!!

Darhorse
Knight

Postby Darhorse » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:29 am

The servers wouldn't be able to cope.
That's been showed already hasn't it with the extremely large amount of downtime lately

Return to “General”