You're joking...

General topics and discussion on Valor.
mikeysee
Lancer

Postby mikeysee » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 pm

DukeOfBarnes wrote:Hey, I end up at this page after the same thing happened to me

I would just like to add that I think this is poorly done by PlayMesh (the game itself is good)
but a big screen saying that "The barbarian hordes showed your people no mercy" is extremely misleading if what actually happened is that you go capped by another player
To make things worse it is a one size fits all screen that advises that you "return to the field and call them to your banner", but if they world is not new (as in Bullard's case, as he had been playing over a month) you can not (re)enter that world.

Being "lions of valor" I would assume that you would have capped a city or two by now, and you will know that you don't "show the people no mercy" or "scatter them to the winds" in fact, excluding the troops that get killed, the city continues on, and in fact, you "win over the loyalty" of the people with you scholar.

I'm not surprised by Bullard's response to it, I too was very confused by it as it doesn't say what (you claim) it actually means at all.

PlayMesh Staff, if you read this a little more direction, or just a "what happened" button that tells you what ACTUALLY happened would be helpful. when I got it, I had a city that had never been attacked and that I had been playing just 7 hours ago.
PlayMesh Staff what I actually think would be ideal, would be if you could still enter the world, still check your mail and reports (so you could see what happened), still see guild forums (so you could tell your guild what happened), basically still have all the basic functionality, but whenever you click on the button to go to your city, it brings up the "The barbarian hordes showed your people no mercy" where the view of your city used to go. Even if it only did this for 24 or 48 hours

regardless of how this reads, this post is supposed to be helpful, not an angry rant :P
the game is kill or be killed
but just misleading comment about barbarian hordes are not helpful

game is still good
I'm not going anywhere (other than to a new world to try again)

I disagree with being able to tell your guild. If someone wipes you clean off the map, you shouldn't be able to tattle on the guy that beat you.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Like Wafflebot said earlier - if there was a like button, I'd press it two times.

Return to “General”