W105, complaint!!!

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Texunicra
Lancer

W105, complaint!!!

Postby Texunicra » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:21 am

Hi, I was shown the recent info on W105 and it stated the world speed would be 4, unit speed 1 or 1.5? So all my old guildies, and there's hundreds of us were planning on joining that world. BUT, it turns out the world speed is only 1!!!! And unit speed is 4?????? We're really unhappy with this!!! Can you please make world speed 4 and unit speed faster too! We won't join unless it is! Please msg me back so I can inform the others of your response! Thanks

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:37 pm

This is the stupidest complaint I've ever heard.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Texunicra wrote:Hi, I was shown the recent info on W105 and it stated the world speed would be 4, unit speed 1 or 1.5? So all my old guildies, and there's hundreds of us were planning on joining that world. BUT, it turns out the world speed is only 1!!!! And unit speed is 4?????? We're really unhappy with this!!! Can you please make world speed 4 and unit speed faster too! We won't join unless it is! Please msg me back so I can inform the others of your response! Thanks

Unfortunately once the speeds are set when the world opens they can't be changed.

As for the info on the world, it is always subject to change before it opens. The upcoming world info is something I try to keep as accurate as possible but there could always be last minute changes to it.

Serialkillers
Lancer

Postby Serialkillers » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:10 pm

So basically your saying never plan on bringing 75 ppl into any world because your information isn't accurate. Why even post it then? Completely wasted a lot of people's time.

korey27
Knight

Postby korey27 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Then you and your players join the next world.. There are lots of players with lots of different taste of speeds. some like it slow, some like it fast. So why get mad when they make one for guys who like it that way? I found 105 not to my taste, but there are plenty of other worlds.. this just gives you guys more time to plan your strategy.

Return to “General”