Question about beta testing

General topics and discussion on Valor.
liljames326
Knight

Postby liljames326 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Ah, lol see I never tried it cause idk what it does, but sometimes its goid to not find out.

TheArtOfWar
Lancer

Postby TheArtOfWar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Sign (TheArtOrWar) up for bata testing please

anil4urhelp
Lancer

Postby anil4urhelp » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Apple banned the AMEX Credit Cards in India to accept in their apple store and i have only AMEX. So stuck and cant buy gold from the game.

Any advice?

And if by any chance i am selected in Beta Testing then do i need to Start the testing????
Be Valorian, By Valorian, For Valorian

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 pm

AceDragon wrote:Sorry for the @you.
If there was bata testing for this latest version. How did it get passed? It has plenty of errors and bugs.
I read a post somewhere in here that some one said 5-6 months ago the game ran better. He is right the game ran way better then.
Either the current bata testers didn't test the game or there wasn't any test done.

Let me ask you, do you play this game? Does anyone at Playmesh play this game? If so on what device? Do you get errors?

Well I'm a beta tester and up until recently there were never beta testers. Our job is to make your gaming experience better by finding the bugs before the new version is released so there aren't bugs when you play. I do not know who came up with the idea on the staff team, but I say KUDOS TO THEM!!!!

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 pm

I
anil4urhelp wrote:Apple banned the AMEX Credit Cards in India to accept in their apple store and i have only AMEX. So stuck and cant buy gold from the game.

Any advice?

And if by any chance i am selected in Beta Testing then do i need to Start the testing????

To buy anything online if u can't use your credit card, simply buy a prepaid visa or MasterCard, not sure if iTunes card works but it probably does!
The beta test will begin once GM fixes the issues with the server related to beta test and apple releases the new valor update. the game mesh guys have posted threads relating to both the status of the server AND the update!

Return to “General”