After 3 weeks, quickly over run.

General topics and discussion on Valor.
bnyhny
Lancer

Postby bnyhny » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Lostworlds, this is where the importance of guild membership and team playing comes into play. if you join a good guild that will communicate well and work well together then they will support you so that your city cannot be capped and then work with you to fight your attackers. if your guild cannot do that then you will fail in the game and so will your guild. Up to this point this game is about teamwork (don't know yet what the guildless worlds will bring). The most successful players are members of strong guilds and strong guilds are made up of what i explained up above. The gold, although helpful, is not necessary if you choose not to use it if you are in a good guild.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Your upset about three weeks? A new world is open every few days so join a couple! I have died at 1-5 mil half a dozen times! Something tells me that you just logged in once a day and did two upgrades then logged out for the day. Join a competivtive guild that helps alot. Also abandon your sleep cycle as it only holds you back!

Return to “General”