Kicked off

General topics and discussion on Valor.
stangmanjake
Lancer

Kicked off

Postby stangmanjake » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:31 pm

I was in world 94 on my iPad and also put that world on my phone. After that I started having problems on my iPad and then about 12 hours later it dropped me out of world 94 on my iPad. What's the deal with that. I've put many dollars and time in that world an now I have to play it on my little phone. I already switched my account on my phone so now it says I can't switch my account again for a month. Is it that I can't have it on two devices at once or what. I just want to get back to my world and there seems to be no way to contact the valor people to fix it. Any ideas out there?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 pm

stangmanjake wrote:I was in world 94 on my iPad and also put that world on my phone. After that I started having problems on my iPad and then about 12 hours later it dropped me out of world 94 on my iPad. What's the deal with that. I've put many dollars and time in that world an now I have to play it on my little phone. I already switched my account on my phone so now it says I can't switch my account again for a month. Is it that I can't have it on two devices at once or what. I just want to get back to my world and there seems to be no way to contact the valor people to fix it. Any ideas out there?

You can only have an account on one device at a time. So what you did was actually transfer your accout fully to your phone.

If you want to transfer it back you will need to contact the support team. Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Return to “General”