Valor is suddenly crashing during start

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Krossie
Lancer

Valor is suddenly crashing during start

Postby Krossie » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:57 am

Hi,

Yesterday I changed my setting in skipping the Intro. This morning I have played game several times. But suddenly the game crashed. Every time I start the game again, the game crashes after loading (entering world). So I can't get into the game now! I need help asap. Anything wrong with the game or servers. I am still working on IOS4, is this a problem?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 am

Krossie wrote:Hi,

Yesterday I changed my setting in skipping the Intro. This morning I have played game several times. But suddenly the game crashed. Every time I start the game again, the game crashes after loading (entering world). So I can't get into the game now! I need help asap. Anything wrong with the game or servers. I am still working on IOS4, is this a problem?

As long as your iOS is 4.3 or above you are fine. First please try a full re install of Valor to see if that resolves the issue with the crashing.

chuckmonster
Lancer

Postby chuckmonster » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:02 pm

My map lags, and at random times it just quits out. I think it has something to do with the latest update, the problem was on a much lower scale before. I am on IOS 4.3. Do you know how I can get rid of this problem?

Shekina

Postby Shekina » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:31 pm

What device are you using?

chuckmonster
Lancer

Postby chuckmonster » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:22 am

iPod Touch.

Return to “General”