Latest update - pretty but bad

General topics and discussion on Valor.
GTCW
Lancer

Postby GTCW » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:47 am

Agree with all previous points. Also noticed that largest item is gold coins, something you BUY. Little obvious guys. Most important item to players is city info, resources not how much gold we can buy.

awsomator
Guardian

Postby awsomator » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:23 pm

I agree.Gold bar takes up to much space and I don't use gold. :( If that wasn't like that I would use the new bar.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi, obviously they want the gold button to be prominent, as gold purchases are what fund the game.

I have no problem with a giant gold button, but the constant removal/movement of important information is frustrating.

A general rule of thumb your devs should follow is:
1) Are we removing displayed information or making it less convenient to access?
2) Will this change increase the amount of time it takes to do something?

If you answered "yes" to either of these questions, your update needs to be updated.

Bantha
Lancer

Postby Bantha » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Agreed about losing the sector! It makes it almost impossible to attack when you have not a clue which city is in what area. Frankly, it's not worth even trying if you have to go through over 300-400 cities to find out. Ruins the game IMO.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:05 am

The old versions where already only showing the area, but not sorting it in the list, so you had to scoll through the cities to see where's the best to attack from...

So, as in old or new version, the best was to NAME the city with the AREA it's located on, like this as the list is alphabetically sorted, you've got your cities sorted by areas. And each player has his own way to name their cities, some just copy the coord, others use the Rxy-andAname, ...

Return to “General”