New update complaint list...... Naturally

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

New update complaint list...... Naturally

Postby DirtySouthATL » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 pm

• 1 It's pretty, but yet again, you pushed it out and it's jacked up all the older worlds
  • 2 Y'all still owe me money for instant spy and having to pay the change the name of a newly conquered city
  • 3 Seriously, could this lag anymore? I mean no really. World 100 is annoying the **** out of me right now
  • 4 MAKE THE NOTIFICATIONS ACTUALLY WORK. I haven't had a push notification on my phone in months now
  • 5 Please god fix the lag

That's about it. Oh did I mention fix the lag? And fix all the "oops" messages. Thanks.

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Agree!!!!!!

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:39 pm

DirtySouthATL wrote:
  • 1 It's pretty, but yet again, you pushed it out and it's jacked up all the older worlds
  • 2 Y'all still owe me money for instant spy and having to pay the change the name of a newly conquered city
  • 3 Seriously, could this lag anymore? I mean no really. World 100 is annoying the **** out of me right now
  • 4 MAKE THE NOTIFICATIONS ACTUALLY WORK. I haven't had a push notification on my phone in months now
  • 5 Please god fix the lag

That's about it. Oh did I mention fix the lag? And fix all the "oops" messages. Thanks.

1) How did it change the older worlds?
2) Support ticket to Orlor for that.
3) What device are you playing on? We are getting almost no reports of lag.
4) High on my list to work on.

Danielstorm
Lancer

Postby Danielstorm » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Well hell at least you can get in to play!!

Rafe1980
Lancer

Postby Rafe1980 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm

I have over 1500 cities. Now i have a side bar that doesnt allow me to jump as fast as before from city to city. How can i get the old top bar back?

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Rafe1980 wrote:I have over 1500 cities. Now i have a side bar that doesnt allow me to jump as fast as before from city to city. How can i get the old top bar back?

Swipe the topbar to navigate between cities friend. You can read about all of the new features at http://valorgame.com/welcome-to-valor-trial-by-sword/

Naita
Knight

Postby Naita » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:30 pm

I agree with Rafe.... I have 200 cities, and if I'm on city 100 and want to go to city 70, before I could go to the portal, and move 10 cities at a time (so I'd move 2 or 3 screens) and then see my city on the list and go to it.

Now, if I am right, I either have to swipe across 30 times (which is a pain), or open the side view city list and keep adding untill city 70 appears (which is also a pain).

Am I missing something? Is there a better way?

Kruldar
Lancer

Postby Kruldar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Lol, I have absolutely no lag. Only thing that I am bothered with is being unable to accept quests on any of my worlds which they are fixing. In fact, I think my game is much faster than before.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Naita wrote:I agree with Rafe.... I have 200 cities, and if I'm on city 100 and want to go to city 70, before I could go to the portal, and move 10 cities at a time (so I'd move 2 or 3 screens) and then see my city on the list and go to it.

Now, if I am right, I either have to swipe across 30 times (which is a pain), or open the side view city list and keep adding untill city 70 appears (which is also a pain).

Am I missing something? Is there a better way?

You're missing something. There's a sidebar button in the upper left hand corner that will display groups of cities at a time. We've removed no functionality, just condensed and cleaned some up to make space for the notifications system.

Naita
Knight

Postby Naita » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Ah.... I hear you... but.... previously, when I opened the Portal, it showed a list of 10 cities with my current city in the list. For example if I was on city 75 it would show cities 70-79. Now, if I am on city 75 and I open the sidebar button, I see a list of cities starting at City 1. I have to "add" cities to the list multiple times before it shows my current city.

If the sidebar list showed part of my city list containing my current city... I would be very happy.

Return to “General”