New update complaint list...... Naturally

General topics and discussion on Valor.
PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Naita wrote:Ah.... I hear you... but.... previously, when I opened the Portal, it showed a list of 10 cities with my current city in the list. For example if I was on city 75 it would show cities 70-79. Now, if I am on city 75 and I open the sidebar button, I see a list of cities starting at City 1. I have to "add" cities to the list multiple times before it shows my current city.

If the sidebar list showed part of my city list containing my current city... I would be very happy.

Good suggestion Naita. It typically should go back to whatever city you were last on, but I'll double check.

Naita
Knight

Postby Naita » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Ah... I got it working... I had to go through and keep pressing the "add extra cities" untill all my cities were added to the sidebar.

Now it automatically aligns me with my current city in the list. Much happier :)

LordThreshold
Lancer

Postby LordThreshold » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 pm

I do miss the city swipe. ESP if I'm just making scholarships. Now the go to the sidebar, pick the next city then wait for it to load crap all over again. Oh wait! I forgot that if its not broken you're not trying hard enough... Not happy ATM

Naita
Knight

Postby Naita » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Hang on... I just got a new city and had to refresh the list. Now I have to go through and re-add all my cities to the side bar.... not happy again :(

Bigdog906
Lancer

Postby Bigdog906 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Arrows made it easy this is not an upgrade worked bettr wen u had the option to use either or. No need to take away cycling for scholars too long now. No point in getting too many cites

TheRealDanniger
Lancer

Postby TheRealDanniger » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Not that hard to figure out. What world are you in and what coordinates I can come help you out

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:53 pm

I have to totally agree with the portal page missing the 10 cities.
I have 1012 cities. If I am on city 500 and i want to get to city 200 or 800, I have to swipe x amount of times right or left to get there sometimes waiting for city to load till I can swipe again? Stupid... Or go to city side bar that starts at city 1 and load the cities till i get to 300 or 800. WAY to time consuming.
The city side bar has never started with the world I am at, no I have never taken the time to load them all due to the fact that if the game crashes or starts over or I get a new city, I would most likely have to reload all cities again on side bar. Boring.
When I press portal shouldn't it show cities not worlds, isn't that what the world button is for?
If you want to show us our stats on a graph, make a button for that.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Oh and one more thing.
When you click on a player and you see his/her list of cities. Why does it not show the region next to the location cords? You have to click on a spacific city to see what region.
This also goes for viewing your own cities. When you click on your name from a guild members list.
Makes things more time consuming.

Karl302
Guardian

Postby Karl302 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:19 pm

I just want my old top bar back. Why has that option been removed? Better question is when will I learn to NEVER UPDATE!!!!!!

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:21 pm

So I just loaded all my cities in the city side bar. Picked a random city. Checked the side bar and it was actually working properly.
But now at the upper right of the screen the refresh symbol keeps going around like its constantly refreshing. Been doing it for a good 5 min now. Don't know if its because its a city I haven't been to in a while or what.
As long as I don't have to refresh the city side bar again ill be happy.
The rest of the update looks good.
But like I said before about the region number missing next to city cords when viewing a player needs to be fixed.
I know it can be a strategy for actually having to look where an enemy city is. But not being able to view and see it listed when I click on my own name and list of cities kind of sucks.

Took me a little over 2 min to load the side bar for 1012 cities.

Return to “General”