New update complaint list...... Naturally

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Rafe1980
Lancer

Postby Rafe1980 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:49 pm

I agree to naita. At least the sidebar should remember the current city your in and show the next ten cities.

Kruldar
Lancer

Postby Kruldar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 pm

If you look at a city's coordinates, you can tell what region it is. For example: 023,432 is region 40. It's not too difficult to determine region. Doesn't the search bar work for finding cities? Or does it lag too much when you have 1012 cities?

Firewalker
Lancer

Postby Firewalker » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:34 am

At least you guys can play. When I updated Valor I can't connect to the Internet. So I'm pretty much locked out of the game.

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:36 am

It does lag too much for me and i have 500+ cities in a world, 200+ in another. Plus: i can't see where i have incomings!!! i do see them when i enter the city. No way to have info just updating cities list by scrolling it.

I have both hd and not hd, one updated and the other still version 2.2. soi can find incomings.

But it's crazy!! And i can't believe you are not able to give us a release that does update correctly

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:41 am

and yes... I sent a ticket just because could have suggested it. But i really do not trust so much in your helpdesk work: too few people or not able to work out requests.

Bk0188
Lancer

Postby Bk0188 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:02 am

Somehow i couldn't get into valor after i updated the new version. I delete n install the non HD version n still the same..it said to check my internet connection..i still can use my wifi connection to write this message..

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:34 am

KMT wrote:and yes... I sent a ticket just because could have suggested it. But i really do not trust so much in your helpdesk work: too few people or not able to work out requests.

To quickly clear up some features:
- People that say there is no way to quickly toggle w/o arrows: We implemented a swipe.
- People that say there is no portal with city listings: There is a sidebar.

Regarding some of the suggestions on how to improve the game:

- People that say cities with incoming attacks should display on the top (and other filtering suggestions): You guys are right and this is a great suggestion. I will look into what it will take to implement it.
- People that say region information should be included: You guys are right and I'll look into implementing it.

Dont worry guys, you have a developer that cares about your feedback. This is Topbar 1.0.1 and it will continuously get better. If you want further evidence, take a look at the zoomable map (and idea that came from you guys). :D

Naita
Knight

Postby Naita » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 am

I think you are missing the key point.... the sidebar doesn't automatically load all the cities. So... unless you go through and add all the cities to the sidebar (about 10 at a time).... it doesn't work properly once you are passed your first 20 cities.

I've started going into the guild member list... finding myself....and scrolling through my cities there to find the city i want.

This is a major backward step.

I repeat ... the issue is... the sidebar does not go to the current city, unless you have previously loaded the current city into the sidebar. And... I've loaded them all twice, and when I've refreshed, I had to reload them all again.

DS32
Lancer

Postby DS32 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:24 am

PwnLaw wrote:1) How did it change the older worlds?
2) Support ticket to Orlor for that.
3) What device are you playing on? We are getting almost no reports of lag.
4) High on my list to work on.

yeah im having no lag and no errors its great, im running on iPhone 4S IOS 6.0.1

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 am

i will look at the zomable map once it is implemented in w24 and w37. i think it's a great idea but i want to see what happens with lags.

Swipe: yes, it works like arrows, but many players do not know about the feature so they are still asking for arrows. you wrote about it at the end of sidebar but it is prob not enought. i do like more arrows but i can't complain about it ;)

sidebar: it should work like old portal but it does not. as Naita wrote, we must continue to add cities till last one. And i underline: i get no updated info about which cities have incomings till i go on that city page. scrolling cities list does not update incomings. this is a major bug you should fix asap. Obviously it is worse for big players

about new portal:
- i can't see my cities number: in stats i see rank, points,kst, ksa, ksd... but cities?
- i really don't like graphs: i get no useful info from them. I know what i do and my performance; it might be more useful to see improvements of other players

Return to “General”