Can't login into new update valor

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Bk0188
Lancer

Can't login into new update valor

Postby Bk0188 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:40 am

I updated the new HD version today and as soon as i finish downloade it i tried to log into valor but i couldn't enter.
It said that i should check my internet connection. I rebooted the device n try to enter n still asked me to check my internet connection. I delete the application and downloaded the non HD version and still can not enter. What is going on..? Anybody have the sme problem..? FYI, i wrote this using the same internet connection as i tried to login into valor.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Is the iOS of your device under 5.0? If so please update it and you will be able to log into Valor right away.

If you aren't able to update your iOS we are working on a fix that should be available next week.

Bk0188
Lancer

Postby Bk0188 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks for the info and please work on that fix asap. I don't want to lose my ct..

JustAlice
Lancer

Postby JustAlice » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Would have been nice to know this ! Updated by accident I'll make sure to never update again ! Here's a quick fix add the previous version back to app store so we can play or refund all who did spend money !! Some of us have reasons we don't update iOS your installer should check version b4 it does upgrade then you would not get all the hate mail lol

Return to “General”