New update complaint list...... Naturally

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Stan256
Lancer

Postby Stan256 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:49 am

Swiping sideways to get to the city I want is too slow. I can click on the arrows ten times by the time I swipe twice. If you want to keep adding these new feature at least give the players the option to turn them off. Only Apple has the right to dictact to its customers and not give them a choice. It would so easy for the programs to leave the old features in the game and give the user the option to pick which method they like best.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:05 am

PwnLaw wrote:1) How did it change the older worlds?
2) Support ticket to Orlor for that.
3) What device are you playing on? We are getting almost no reports of lag.
4) High on my list to work on.

2) I DID submit a trouble ticket THREE days ago to the helpdesk.... I guess i'll go to Orlor for it now
3) iPhone iOS6.0.1. The lag i speak of is in w100 and 96. It tends to become HORRIBLE when you've got incoming attacks which also led to troops being smashed because i couldn't dodge the damn attack (100). Please to be fixing. I have 28 cities soon to be 30 cities there and the more cities I take the more retarded the lag gets.

Oh and yes, taking away the region in the player cities is annoying. Now i have to go search to see what region they are in and it takes forever when I'm trying to lay out which cities my players are going to gnom on.

Thanks sunshine.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 am

It's been like 8 hours now and my game is still constantly refreshing. Is this now normal?

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:42 am

Nvm it stopped

Juditha
Lancer

Postby Juditha » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Complaining again as player with many cities. I think you guys from playmesh never played with more then 30 cities.
All complains from above you don't understand
1. side bar is for nothing with 200+ cities because you must reload all pages to see all cities, search bar , hmm sometimes usefull but I can not remember names if my 350 cities.
2. region is missing by city name
3 . again as in this awfull update some months ago you can not see the full city name
4. Now you don't nowhere can see how many cities you have in a world. don't say you can, when you have 9 , you can not see. Try it and you will see.
5. incomings, yes most stupid for us. you must go trough almost all cities to find incomings.
6. again nothing new for many cities managment.
Spend years on Valor but is getting heavier to play with every new update.

Cptn2469
Lancer

Postby Cptn2469 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:59 pm

So new update. I like it so far, but I do experience quite a bit of lag. I only have 10 cities so going between them is easy. So far just the lag is killing me. Along with no notifications. I'd like to know when I'm getting attacked. Lol

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Ok having to refresh the side bar almost everytime for 1000+ cities is a pain in the you know what. Fix this please!

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Some good suggestions here. I'm going through with one of my engineers to work on implementing some improvements to the experience.

Dexter34
Lancer

Postby Dexter34 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:37 am

I'm using Iphone 4 for main, 3gs for my second and am playing in w105. Here is my list of issues affecting both:
1) Everything is lagging more than usual, especially maps. When I click on maps 1-it crashes, 2-opens but is all black, 3-freezes, so I have to close and re-open game.
2) Not able to fw reports again, been happening since w70.
3) The new notifications in top bar remain red even after I click on them.
4) The lower forum updates are not showing up.
5) Its great you added a toggle to see the resources better, but pointless if I can’t see the date and time while reports are open.

Complaints
1) I liked the old ranking better, smaller and less scrolling.
2) Portal screen should have my cities listed, I can go to worlds to see my worlds.
3) Why have a chart in the portal? It’s based on game info that is never up to date. Shows me dropping to 0 points for no reason a week ago.

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:30 am

PwnLaw wrote:Some good suggestions here. I'm going through with one of my engineers to work on implementing some improvements to the experience.

please let us switch off notifies on new worlds/speed worlds

Return to “General”