Speedworld / tickets

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Cptn2469
Lancer

Postby Cptn2469 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Just wanted to start off by saying THANKS! I only played for a few minutes but it was awesome! I can't wait for them to be up and running full speed. It'll be a blast of fast action killing! I was just launching my first set of troops to kill this guy when it said I died! Lol. But then realized world just closed! Can't wait to play it again! Thanks for the new update. And all the hard work you guys do. :) . Only been playing a month or 2 but I'm loving valor! Thanks again guys. Hope you get this solved soon so I can smash these 4 hours out! Lol

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Cptn2469 wrote:Just wanted to start off by saying THANKS! I only played for a few minutes but it was awesome! I can't wait for them to be up and running full speed. It'll be a blast of fast action killing! I was just launching my first set of troops to kill this guy when it said I died! Lol. But then realized world just closed! Can't wait to play it again! Thanks for the new update. And all the hard work you guys do. :) . Only been playing a month or 2 but I'm loving valor! Thanks again guys. Hope you get this solved soon so I can smash these 4 hours out! Lol

Sorry about the botched world. Just played in the 2nd world and it's running much more smoothly. We're looking at the data now and we may start running one at the beginning of every hour if we think it won't impact the server. :D

OnePoopTooMany
Lancer

Postby OnePoopTooMany » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Good news :)

But, the time schedule is bad...
For me, is +2 Valor time, and bed time at 23.00-00.00 so, 21.00-22.00 valor time and the world starts at 19.30 i cant play much...
First world could open in 16.30, or 17.30 like when it was in Beta :)

Cheers

tskk
Lancer

Postby tskk » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 am

This is just like any new update or new content...

Never try it first, let others try it out and then hear what they have to say. :p
Tskk. w100

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:56 am

I joined a new world SpeedWorld 131 It worked perfectly, only it crashed(shut down) when I had incomings. I won the world but yeah it was pretty fun, it still is going 45 minutes more but I won, There is only one thing. If you will change the 4 hours to 2 its kinda too short, we joined with 6 so we could do it just within 3 hours, if you will make it like 2 hours there wont be a survivor but many survivors, I would like to say that these worlds need to stay as long as they are, 4 hours.

LordSeaice
Knight

Postby LordSeaice » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:04 am

I've played 2 of the speed worlds and loved every minute of it. Had no problems at all as far as I'm concerned. 4 hrs is ok time frame even with 5 players. Looking forward to playing more of them. Very well done!!!!

Tho I would like to see more tickets than 5 awarded to place getters, that way ya don't have to put back in the gold ya won already.

WarriorGod
Lancer

Postby WarriorGod » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:29 pm

How long does it take for resultst to be posted still waiting for w141 results world finished at least 18 hours ago?

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:00 am

I have 1 bug, Orlor and all others, the standings won't update? Im not able to see any standings in all of my played speedworlds.

Return to “General”