New update complaint list...... Naturally

General topics and discussion on Valor.
FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:12 pm

The biggest complaints I have seen on this forum over the past 6 - 8 months are lag, difficulty scrolling through cities (especially when you have 50+), farming for scholarships when you get a number of cities, lag (did I mention that?), and the difficulty of finding incoming attacks (again, after 50+ cities or so). NONE of these issues have been addressed in the past umpteen updates.... You guys ARE listening to some of the suggestions - but haven't been able to tackle the main ones I've mentioned above. I have 500+ cities in W40 and have virtually given up there - why? I'd rather watch paint dry then take two hours to run through all my cities to farm for scholarships. That is not entertainment! Hope you guys can address these issues soon...

Naita
Knight

Postby Naita » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:25 pm

I had had no problems with Lag.. running on iPhone 5... and then I was attacked and with just 10 incoming the lag went crazy. It was almost impossible to send support because of the lag.

Wombat229
Lancer

Postby Wombat229 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:14 pm

New update doesn't work...I'm not the only one..playing on iPad...when are you fixing?

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Again
1. My game is constantly refreshing, even if I stay on the same city for 10 min.

2. I would like to see how long it takes you guys to get scholarships for 1000 cities.

3. Refreshing the city side bar just about every time for 1000 cities is already getting old. And it's been what a couple days. At least with the portal 10 city view I could go from city 200 to 800 in a few seconds. Now it takes me 3 minutes.

4. The city search bar. Do you really think we are going to remember the names of all our cities and what region they are in. Most of us play in multiple worlds. Seriously.

5. The new updates are nice and the new worlds are a good idea. But if basic stuff to make game play smoother an easier for us is not fixed, what's it all for? Fix our complaints, then change the game. Bugs, lag, easy city scroll that remembers............

FYI. While I was writing this my game was constantly refreshing, I am at my first city and the side bar only has the first few cities loaded.

Would you Playmesh, like an account with 1000 cities in it. Because I am real close to shoving this game to the delete button and not looking back.

Dexter34
Lancer

Postby Dexter34 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 am

Rally point: When I click on rally point, it automatically goes to troop count. I really need it to open in troop movement like it used too.

Therkyn
Lancer

Postby Therkyn » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:05 am

We replaced arrow keys with a swipe... Huh? So you replaced a button I can push with an entire gesture. Oh, and I have to pick the exact right spot to swipe (sure, the button is the same thing). But swipe is SLOW. I'm waiting for the toolbar to get back. I realize you're working on things to fix hundreds of cities, but for me, the game is done for now. Inability to return to old toolbar kills it for me.

Actually, that's not true, I'd be fine with the new layout (change is good... change is good) assuming I could switch cities without a swipe. I really just miss the button at my measly 7 cities currently. What's next, using the tilt to switch cities. Just because its possible to do it one way doesnt mean that's a great way to do it.

Dont have enough cities to note the problems with the side bar. Here's rooting for Toolbar 1.0.5, because it'll take that long to resolve. BTW, shouldnt we be on 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 because your beta testers dinged the first 2 or 3 toolbar attempts?

Good Luck Pwnlaw, given the length of time since the update, this thread is remarkably short. Congratulations on a successful update.

-t

tskk
Lancer

Postby tskk » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:21 am

Nice thread indeed. I was thinking of creating something like this.
But keep in mind, the effectiveness of grabbing the playmesh employee's attention and feedback wears off after the first page or two. Or at least it seems that way. So keep commenting on this and make it explode.

As for the new update, the complaints i had has already been stated by other players.
-Update lag
-Slow map update
-management of large number of cities
- etc.
Tskk. w100

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:13 pm

tskk wrote:But keep in mind, the effectiveness of grabbing the playmesh employee's attention and feedback wears off after the first page or two. Or at least it seems that way. So keep commenting on this and make it explode.

Just because something isn't commented on directly doesn't mean it doesn't have our attention.

Now that Trial by Sword has been released, a lot of the issues that are being brought up in this thread are next up for change.

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 pm

We are not asking for comments, we are asking you to fix issues we have when we play. Issues that are really annoyng us. some of these issues are not new ones but you preferred to launch w100, change bar, change recruiting window, introduce speed worlds, new features in new worlds, trial by swords,... can you please check old posts? When did we ask for an easy way to buy scholarships? To do boring city management? To reduce lags? To be able to know exactly the number of incomings, not just 99+? To be able to go to the city under attack without checking all cities?
I am still here waiting for that. I had no time to try beta and i have no time to play in new worlds. I have my cities in my old worlds to take care and i do waste already too much time to do it every single day.

So please, do not comment this thread! Just fix our big issues and please do it quick. Thx

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:16 pm

I second that KMT.

Return to “General”