Hacker Cheaters

General topics and discussion on Valor.
tpentecost
Lancer

Hacker Cheaters

Postby tpentecost » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:07 pm

On world 98 I'm in a war with player "0cc4m". Following a return attack where I decimated his forces I sent another within 45 minutes to begin conquering and was decimated by over 600 Gaurdians, without outside help. No one regenerates forces that fast by themselves unless they've hacked the system. Please check in to this!

mikeysee
Lancer

Postby mikeysee » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:53 pm

he either received support or dodged your first attack.

tpentecost
Lancer

Postby tpentecost » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:01 pm

His forces had just been decimated by another guild member. I guess it's possible but I'm noticing that he's growing a lot faster than seems normal to me.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:31 am

For what I've seen, the app does nearly nothing else than sending infos to PlayMesh servers, that controls your game.

So hacking seems really difficult to me.

But are you sure this guy didn't recieved any support, even by another of his possible accounts, or dodged your first attack with several of his troops (see troops outside the city shown in scouting reports...)?

There's lots of different answers, but hacking is the less probable!

Shekina

Postby Shekina » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:10 am

Hacking Valor is nearly impossible. In fac I believe it is impossible without accessing PlayMesh servers. Which of course can be done, at great risk...

I bet he either recieved support or dodged the first attack with part of his force. Make it look like he wasn't doding.

If he is growing quickly, in points, he might be using gold. You could have a 20k city in minutes with enough gold...

Return to “General”