Tournament of champions!

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Pmpnjomama
Lancer

Postby Pmpnjomama » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:41 am

I agree with chimbinh. We were told that our efforts would count for playing the messed up world. Top 24 should move on. Just spread them out among the quarterfinals. 3 to each one or however it works.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 pm

For everybody who was in the first Qualifier please check your verified Valor email for additional information regarding this.

Pmpnjomama
Lancer

Postby Pmpnjomama » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Rabite wrote:Alright, the tournament world should be running at the correct speed now. The results will count in-so-far as winners will be rewarded for their efforts, but we're aware that this world did not run as intended.

Was this posted just to waste more of my time? I played. A redo is not a reward of my efforts. How can Valor annoy all the number one players from every world at the same time? You are looking at it.

Pmpnjomama
Lancer

Postby Pmpnjomama » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm

I already wrote to help desk. They didn't help. This is the place to discuss the issue with the community which is what I'm doing. I don't think it's out of line to hold an employee of Quark responsible for what he said. I'm not freaking out so don't try to twist it. I'm just asking for what was promised. It's called customer service and accountability.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Srry, its hard to judge someones text, from my eyes it looked like you are frustrated with it. And were annoyed with rabites post.. Im sure they will make it fair, Just have a little patience, Remember "They '****ed' off every first place guy"

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Pmpnjomama wrote:I already wrote to help desk. They didn't help. This is the place to discuss the issue with the community which is what I'm doing. I don't think it's out of line to hold an employee of Quark responsible for what he said. I'm not freaking out so don't try to twist it. I'm just asking for what was promised. It's called customer service and accountability.

You are correct. An employee of Quark Games did say that you will be rewarded. And that is exactly what is going to happen.

I am in the process of rewarding the top 24 of that tourney world with 500 gold each. A full email explanation will be sent out to everybody in that group soon.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Really, Pis* is blocked? Weird.. Did not expect that..

Pmpnjomama
Lancer

Postby Pmpnjomama » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:21 pm

That was extremely generous Orlor and appreciated! Thank you.

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:43 am

What VT time and date does rd2 start please

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 am

Well, I believe all qualify rounds are at the same time just different weeks, Look at the tourney tab at the top right of the screen

Return to “General”