Speed World Map

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Lyndall
Lancer

Speed World Map

Postby Lyndall » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:07 am

I entered s645 yesterday. My world map was empty the entire game. I was unable to see barbs or enemy cities. Others found my city because I was eliminated. I was fighting blind. Has anyone else experienced this issue while playing a speed world? I just wasted 5 blue tickets. Most annoying.

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Lyndall wrote:I entered s645 yesterday. My world map was empty the entire game. I was unable to see barbs or enemy cities. Others found my city because I was eliminated. I was fighting blind. Has anyone else experienced this issue while playing a speed world? I just wasted 5 blue tickets. Most annoying.

This is something that you should submit a ticket to support for. But you should also double check that you have the most recent update for valor as well as your device.

Outside of game, follow link for support:

http://quarkgames.zendesk.com/home

To get support in game, go this way:
Portal > Gear icon ( Upper right of the screen) > Help > Support > Mail Icon

XSquircleX
Lancer

Postby XSquircleX » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:14 pm

I was also in s645. Had the same issue. I believe everyone did and it is an unacceptable bug for a speed world. I submitted a support ticket which was 2 days ago and have had no response. When it costs $5.50 to get 5 tickets for a speed world i wanna be able to play with a map. All i want is my 5 tickets back.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:29 pm

hmm. This happened in the last world i played in.. But whatev.

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:58 pm

help desk gets back up. specially when several players have the same issue. I am sure that the game leads like hearing about the bugs on forums so they get first hand knowledge, but give the support team time. i am sure that if they world didnt run up to par and everyone had same map issue, they will do their best to make it right... just be patient
Krumbz613
Crown - Saints and Sinners
W195

Return to “General”