Help desk

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Longhaul
Lancer

Help desk

Postby Longhaul » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Is anybody working the help desk? I hav had a ticket in there for nearly 2 weeks now that hasn't even been acknowledged by a human!!! IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:02 pm

I believe that they have been receiving numerous requests for support recently. I myself have one that I am patiently waiting to be resolved. In the mean time, you may want to reopen the auto reply mail that was sent to you to alert you that request was received. Click on the link to view your support ticket. Log in to the site. And double check that your request was complete and written in a way that made your issue very easy for the team to understand. Short of that all I can suggest is that you try to remain patient and if the issue was bug related, you may post it in the bug forum and see if other users have ha similar issues!

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Yep, There seems to be alot of bugs with speed worlds on forums, Meaning there is probably a long waiting list for that.. Be patient
Msg Me On Kakao: "Sirboland", and "Sirboland3"
Fast Response, Invite Both Into The Room. Youtube Tutorials Coming Soon.

Longhaul
Lancer

Postby Longhaul » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Many thanks for your input krumbz, however I think that my method of getting some action has been effective as I have had a reply today.
( point. If they had read it and it wasn't decipherable, then they would have asked me to explain better. This would have been action (unneeded as I had explained myself satisfactorily) and I would not have needed this thread. But thanks anyway. )

chimbinh
Knight

Postby chimbinh » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:48 pm

my support ticket (#42800) submitted on 1/12/2013 (8 days ago) has not been replied yet. I'm still waiting to my golds for speedworld 635 :(

Willia
Knight

Postby Willia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 pm

I have had to wait as long as 2 weeks to get my support ticket responded to. Sometimes it takes more time because of volume vs help desk operators. Patience patience patience - Seldom found in women, never found in men :)

Return to “General”