W125 - Really?!?!?!

General topics and discussion on Valor.
FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Yes - they are all seriously complaining... Please don't tell others how to feel - they are trying to help Quark understand our point of view as one of the first 1k worlds.

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:37 pm

FlyingHigh wrote:Yes - they are all seriously complaining... Please don't tell others how to feel - they are trying to help Quark understand our point of view as one of the first 1k worlds.

Lol, why don't you ask those in the old worlds how they feel?
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Because I WAS in the old world - since the single-digit worlds... ...and about a dozen of them... In one world, I still have cloose to 600 cities. ;-)

....A dozen or more folks have taken the time to let Quark know some info that should help them improve the victory conditions. ...not sure, really, what your point is... Our info is from veteran players who are actually in the final throes of winning a world. Get over yourself...

roadrash8414
Lancer

Postby roadrash8414 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:37 pm

fortheLOVE,

I've played early worlds. Obviously there was a resounding-enough response for "victory conditions" that were clearly defined. Have we been completely polite with the way we've expressed our desire to see those conditions improved? No. Could some improvements still be made? I think so, as do other members of the conquering guild in 125.

To my mind much of the reason that the new worlds were developed was the meaningless barb capping in the early worlds when your city count is in the hundreds. A corollary can be seen with the capping of tiny little cities. Competition to start a world, maneuvering, players rise and fall, guilds are created and eliminated, one rises above the rest!....and spends the next few weeks capping respawns. Not what quark was looking for.

As to your comment about rewards, that gets, as it did before, a "meh" from me. I believe there used to be competitions that gave out prizes for things. They could have used this same model but did not. The impact to me is negligible.

Hopefully some of the feedback will be taken into account and this game will continue tobe improved and any more conquering guilds I'm a part of don't have to spend as much time on the tiny cities.

Africa64
Lancer

Postby Africa64 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:04 pm

W130 has been won by our guild. Won means that the map is blue, totally blue! All 1085 points cities capped, all other guilds defeated. Can we have an idea of how much time do we have to wait to be declared winners??? Sent ticket to support by a mate, I personally sent a couple of mail (one to PwnLaw asking for clarification/advise/help) but no reply. We want our title... Was any guild already declared winner in other worlds???

The00Drew
Lancer

Postby The00Drew » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 pm

@Pwnlaw. I like the idea of a pay to play world. That caught my interest. As for all the other crying .... IT IS A FREE APP...

Question: if we pay for the privilege to play in a world what loosing of the rules would be included???

I would love to see Chaos reinstated. And tell the grammar police to stay home. In game banter is as much a part of strategy as troop building.

(Excited about a possible pay world with speeds half of a Speed World and a city setup before you enter)
The 👀Drew🌀™

Leroyingo
Lancer

finished

Postby Leroyingo » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:56 pm

So we have finished this world apart from 2 bugged cities, that show up as 'abandoned village' and when you try attack them they say they dont exist, but no fireworks or anything. Is there a congratulations world conquered or do we have to wait for the bugged cities to be fixed?

FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:04 am

We are in "celebration mode" Leroy! Did you miss our tequila shots? ...catch up, bith... :-O

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:47 am

I believe feedback is something much different than the complaining I'm reading.

roadrash8414
Lancer

Postby roadrash8414 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:12 am

As I mentioned we didn't always handle it the best.

Further development in the W125 saga include 11 more respawns. I shall do my best not to complain as I provide feedback.

My request or suggestion would be this: beyond a certain number of days create a point minimum to reach in order to be allowed a respawn. Example: beyond 15 days of activity your account must have reached a 7k point total in order to respawn.

To be honest I don't know that these respawns hadn't reached a similar point total. I also don't know if the minimum I'm suggesting is possible in the coding.

Again, in the interest of feedback, to continue having cities pop up when the map had been cleared is no longer entertaining. I do not intend to quit, I intend to continue playing and joining other worlds with those I regularly join with. The difference? After three days, when I see beginner protection symbols I send scouts. I don't leave those tiny cities the opportunity to stick around. For me this world is teaching me to adjust, just like losing chaos forced adjustments, just like conquerable barbs forced adjustments. There is a point, however, when the game could be improved in addition to gamer adjustments.

Hope to actually be done with 125 soon and be moving on.

Return to “General”