W125 - Really?!?!?!

General topics and discussion on Valor.
The00Drew
Lancer

Postby The00Drew » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:18 am

@forthelove

Complaining : The sound Anarchy members make every time they lose a city.

:) (example: enjoythefall" boowho you took my city!!!!!! You will be destroyed....blah blah blah....IM ThE GREAT and POWERFUL lion of Valor!!!!!...."
The 👀Drew🌀™

FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 am

for the love - quit complaining about us complaining!!! LOL

...and yes, the latest W125 saga as RR points out. Right now there are two "Abandoned Villages" that we cannot attack. Have been there for a month. ...still there. And now a dozen new cities just pop up out of nowhere (they haven't been there this past week) - none seem to be respawns - just glitch cities. So we finally clear the world (with the exception of the glitch abandoned villages), celebrate with rounds of tequilla, wake up hung over and staring at a dozen new cities. ...no, we didn't miss these... These worlds are small - we know every inch of the map. ...so excuse me, but yes, now I'm complaining!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 pm

FlyingHigh wrote:for the love - quit complaining about us complaining!!! LOL

...and yes, the latest W125 saga as RR points out. Right now there are two "Abandoned Villages" that we cannot attack. Have been there for a month. ...still there. And now a dozen new cities just pop up out of nowhere (they haven't been there this past week) - none seem to be respawns - just glitch cities. So we finally clear the world (with the exception of the glitch abandoned villages), celebrate with rounds of tequilla, wake up hung over and staring at a dozen new cities. ...no, we didn't miss these... These worlds are small - we know every inch of the map. ...so excuse me, but yes, now I'm complaining!

There was a bug where some players cities would spawn at coordinates that were not technically on the map, which made it so you weren't able to see them before.

That bug has been resolved so all of those cities are now visible on the map and you are able to attack them now.

FlyingHigh
Knight

Postby FlyingHigh » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:10 pm

The abandoned villages are still there... No biggy on the bug - we can mop that up. But need to get those abandoned village glitch cities off the map...

Wolf-Kingdom
Lancer

Postby Wolf-Kingdom » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Ok I read this tread out of interrest, I haven't played a 1k world yet.
But one problem as far as I can see are respawns after a very long inactive time. I haven't read anything about timelimits to respawn, so is there a limit??
If not, then my proposal is: you have to respawn in the next 14 or 15 days after you lose your city (by inactivity or player force) or you lose the posibilty to respawn.

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:23 pm

much better =)

and drew. apart from a barb in a speed world where I was already defending my main city, successfully I may add, against 4 other players and you swooping in as the fifth attacker and stealing my barb. you aren't a good enough player to take a city from me. nor was your thb coalition in w110. all 30 of their guilds weren't led well enough or organized enough to kill a 6 guild alliance. kudos to you muffin.

The00Drew
Lancer

Postby The00Drew » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:55 pm

fortheLOVE wrote:much better =)

and drew. apart from a barb in a speed world where I was already defending my main city, successfully I may add, against 4 other players and you swooping in as the fifth attacker and stealing my barb. you aren't a good enough player to take a city from me. nor was your thb coalition in w110. all 30 of their guilds weren't led well enough or organized enough to kill a 6 guild alliance. kudos to you muffin.

Bahahaha... I don't even know where to begin with that reply. Thanks for making me smile
The 👀Drew🌀™

roadrash8414
Lancer

Postby roadrash8414 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Wow. Just wow.

fortheLOVE, you want complaining? You'll get some now.

This is really sad. We've been working away at finishing up this world, sitting on two glitch cities and hidden cities that just appeared yesterday. By the way, those glitch cities still weren't fixed last I checked.

RED EXCLAMATION! W139 Victors!

Massive Fail.

Now any attempt to claim our rightful place as the first to conquer these new worlds is tainted. Sad. Just pitiful.

Please fix the glitched cities. They are at coords 40,40 and 41,42 on the W125 map. That way we can at least be first mediocre.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm

roadrash8414 wrote:Wow. Just wow.

fortheLOVE, you want complaining? You'll get some now.

This is really sad. We've been working away at finishing up this world, sitting on two glitch cities and hidden cities that just appeared yesterday. By the way, those glitch cities still weren't fixed last I checked.

RED EXCLAMATION! W139 Victors!

Massive Fail.

Now any attempt to claim our rightful place as the first to conquer these new worlds is tainted. Sad. Just pitiful.

Please fix the glitched cities. They are at coords 40,40 and 41,42 on the W125 map. That way we can at least be first mediocre.

Those will be fixed later today. In order to get the win condition please make sure you are the only people alive at 0800 VT. It is checked daily.

When the guild war world starts you will be able to prove who is the best guild in all of Valor.

roadrash8414
Lancer

Postby roadrash8414 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Thanks for the effort, we apparently have yet another respawn so it doesn't matter. See you in 32 hours or so.

Return to “General”