Military guild

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Southlord13
Lancer

Military guild

Postby Southlord13 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Is any one open to the idea of a military only guild . I think it would be every interesting to see how we all get along an see if we are effective in the war that valor is, maybe even win a few worlds . If any one has any suggestions for this I'd like to hear them . If you are military I'd very well like it if you contacted me via kakao

Kakao ID Southlord

If you can't find my kakao please post yours an I will find yours or send me a message

PSYC0TIC ONE
Lancer

Postby PSYC0TIC ONE » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Southlord13 wrote:Is any one open to the idea of a military only guild . I think it would be every interesting to see how we all get along an see if we are effective in the war that valor is, maybe even win a few worlds . If any one has any suggestions for this I'd like to hear them . If you are military I'd very well like it if you contacted me via kakao

Kakao ID Southlord

You know I'm down South!!!

I think we should start with a 1k first, get the 25 for the guild and then gauge interest from there...

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 pm

What's up man. Marines here. I read that military world only I would be so down for that lead the marines into war!!!!!!

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Your kakao doesn't work.

Evonation

Is mine

Southlord13
Lancer

Postby Southlord13 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm saying, until the military wold is open we all make a guild an work together for now an then we can kill each other in the military world an I'm army ranger

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:43 pm

i wonder when that military world would happen

Font
Lancer

Postby Font » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Greetings all!

I just wanted to throw this out there, a military world is something that's a bit down the road, we currently only have 116 players registered as Soldiers of Valor. We would need many many more to create a world. So tell your buddies, vets from any military in any nation are welcome! Have them e-mail military@quarkgames.com to register!

I hope this happens, this is definitely something I want to see.
Be sure to like us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/ValorTheGame

Also, follow us on Twitter: @ValorTheGame

and be sure to check out our website at http://www.valorgame.com

Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 pm

I lost my retired card in my move from Fl to Va, going thru painful process to get it replaced.
Parent have all my Army Pers File documents at their place. Doesn't help I was in the Canadian Army and now am American.

But yes I am eventually getting around to it, my son (SirBoland here) was pestering me about it.

Font
Lancer

Postby Font » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Crusader6, we accept a bunch of different things to prove military service, a picture of a medal, etc, we've even accepted a picture of a military tattoo before.
Be sure to like us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/ValorTheGame

Also, follow us on Twitter: @ValorTheGame

and be sure to check out our website at http://www.valorgame.com

Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Roger that.

My only concern about accepting things other than service document is its easy to get other stuff for poser and wannabees to fake.

But I'll spam the board with pictures ;)

Return to “General”