Guild world

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:36 pm

i'm sorry................. it spun out of control. people read into it more than it should have been. i was simply wanting quark to stick to what they'd told us to begin with. i don't even want to be in gw1.... i'm on the list and have no desire to be in there. fark is used to fighting his friends as are you mason. i however do not find joy in fighting players that i've known since i started valor.

lIIITOR2010IIll
Knight

Postby lIIITOR2010IIll » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:16 pm

I think most of us forget it's a game before all. I know that people spend ton of gold in this game and that's understandable they are upset about this guild world. But after all we are here to have fun and have good time, and what I know is we'll keep having fun in this game no matter what even if we are upset sometimes.

Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 am

Its not a game
[/sarcasm]

True, however at the end of the day, you have to enjoy it to play, there is no sense playing something in your free time that you do not enjoy. Me I can sack a friends city and carry on, as long as we went in the world understanding that. I don't like the snakes and weasels that have popped up lately.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:45 pm

toro message me your kakao

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 am

Several of my friends became friends knowing me as we battled each against other...

I created a sisterguild when I found the crown that sieged me weeks in another world, ... Fighting with respect gives fun to everyone, I like being attacked as I like to attack, and will never being angered by the one that kills me. It's a game!!!

And as when we play card with friends, it's against them too, and all of we have fun

Return to “General”