World Settings

General topics and discussion on Valor.
AnarcNeedsHelp
Lancer

World Settings

Postby AnarcNeedsHelp » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:42 pm

When I first started playing valor (w18) it was cool joining new worlds. Was it going to be a fast world speed? A slow world speed? Was it goingbtonhave a quick or slow unit speed? Was moral going to be on? Would it be 1 tier or 3 tier research? Would the market be on or off? Would it be a 25, 50, or 100 member guild?

Each world was different and it was a lot of fun. But now every world them at opens is exactly the same. 1 / 3 / 2 25 member 1 tier (50 member for 5k). Why do the new worlds even have research levels in the simulator? Quark is never going to release a 3 tier world, just get rid of the option in the simulator already. Why does it even say the world and troop speed anymore? It's all the same.

Why not shake things up and give us a different world for a change...?

Matthew618
Lancer

Postby Matthew618 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:55 pm

You have to keep in mind that Playmesh > Quark is changing things up. So much has recently changed in Valor that some minor details like Research Levels in the Simulator have been overlooked.

I mean you can get rid of all the old stuff before having the new stuff setup, debugged, etc. Valor would become an Empty-Shell App.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 pm

would like to see another 30k player world released back to back i kinda miss those. just dont miss the slow speed of them so keep the troop speed 3 lol or maybe 4.. world 105 which i missed out on was like 4 troop speed i should have stayed in it.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:30 am

I'd like to see one of the old style worlds with the speeds we have in the new worlds. That would rule
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 am

maybe release a 30k world everytime one fills up you roll into the next one and have win conditions on those as well.. would be sweet

Kingaddis
Knight

Postby Kingaddis » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:58 pm

That would be awesome

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 am

My only question for Quark employees: will there be 3-tier wolrds again? Or is it abandonned for now?

Tiggered14
Lancer

Postby Tiggered14 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:35 am

I agree that it would be very nice to know what the tentative plans are re: the variety/options of upcoming worlds in the not-so-distant future. Although I can completely understand that Quark likely has its' plate overfull with the transition and most recent changes, it seems only fair to provide the tentative plans for such a large component as world structure in exchange for patience from the die-hard Valorians who have been around long enough to remember the earlier world structures (esp. considering we're the ones who have remained loyal through countless bugs and glitches). ;)
I know we are a demanding bunch, but the better part of us has the common goal of helping you develop a great game into an all-time favorite of epic proportions. At the very least, knowing the 'game-plan' would be appreciated. Personally, I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes of having a variety of world options, like the 3-tier set-up, again in the future for the added challenge the variety provides. Cheers!
Thanks,
Tigg
(Proud member of the Deadly Brotherhood)

Return to “General”